Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 99)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
By reading all your guys comments, I feel like Ankita is the Gauhar of this season who got a bad choreographer. But actually Hanif wasn't that bad and he hardly said anything bad about Gauhar. However, Nishant seems to be putting all the blame on Ankita  for his bad choreography. I hope Ankita is allowed to change her partner because Gauhar did that last season. But then again Hanif was injured as well so that was another factor that lead to the change.

I know I'm not supposed to make personal comments but I can't help it LOL What the hell did Mukti see in Nishant, he seems over-confident and arrogant Angry

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Just saw the video again... my my... Sushant had such a fierce look on his face when the whole fiasco in front of Remo took place. Watch out for a black eye in the next episode guys!!!

I hope Sushant helps Ankita in selecting a nice concept, I honestly don't have much faith on Nishant any more.
Fairyfaria IF-Dazzler
Fairyfaria
Fairyfaria

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Exactly Tanyaz I Completely Agree With U!!
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
rachna you read my mind (last line)
but yes every1 hates gauahar when she wanted choreo swap her choreo wasnt as bad as nishant though but made gauhar unpopular and choreo seem like a bishara
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Just saw the video again... my my... Sushant had such a fierce look on his face when the whole fiasco in front of Remo took place. Watch out for a black eye in the next episode guys!!!

I hope Sushant helps Ankita in selecting a nice concept, I honestly don't have much faith on Nishant any more.
agree even sush would make a better choreo then nishant
Embarrassed sushita hugged as well
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Originally posted by nikitagmc

agree even sush would make a better choreo then nishant
Embarrassed sushita hugged as well
true.. sushant would put nishant to shame... i remeber in the beginning, anki would give nishant all the credit for the "good" choreo and the concept... anki should just take matters in to her hands and start giving more input into the dance.. only then she can get her 30!...
agree but in trio rehearsals it was just her input remember Ouch but nishant has to do better choreography too make it more challenging and raise the bar for himself and anki
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How com Ragini Khaana 's choreographer made his celebrity get such a high score .I am sure she too is giving him the same time  as Ankita is giving , she also has a daily show to take care of ..
he did not complain when Ragini did not score very high in a couple of songs ..He kept working hard and she too worked hard and now they are getting the right results .....

agree in comparision to nishant neerav is a rockstar LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index