Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 98)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Oh No! Members Do vote in volume…Can't afford being so unlucky as to be deprived of seeing her dancing on Mad theme…a real treat perchance, being a huge fan of both …had never imagined its plausibility. As a fan, I'd found some similarities in both and am thrilled at the prospect of one juxtaposing the other in reality… but only for that lowlife who is drooling around as an excuse of a choreographer.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFlowerlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I really felt very bad for Anki today. Nishant made pathetic excuses. Fool!!!

By the way, everyone is saying Sushant was fuming when he said that nonsense- is it true. I think I missed that one.

lunza

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Niki when Chang ws getting the chain from Govinda , in the last part , they showed Sushant for a short while and he looked  angry ( ususally you  will always find him smiling and cheering towards the end of te show) but this time he was looking serious  ( don't blame him one bit , it was risiculous the way Nishant blamed Ankita today for giving him little time because she is  a celebrity ) and his eyes were  on Ankita .

As soon as the show got over , Anki was seen talking to him as opposed to dancing and mixing with other celebs as she usually does here in the end ...

Nishant is so wrong , I mean even Ragini Khana  is a celebrity heroine and her show is running every day so she too has same time problems and she too is not a very perfect dancer but  today her choreographer gave her a lovely dance which was  visually and technically very sound ,  she is a hard working girl and she did so well then .Same would have heppened with Ankita .Nishant did not give her a dance which was correct .Remo clearly pointed that this was Naishant's fault even Govinda  sort of was with him on this ...
How is  this Anki's fault then ....
Even Sushant once  said that Ankta works all nights after her shootings ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 2:40pm

lunza

Fairyfaria IF-Dazzler
Fairyfaria
Fairyfaria

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=lunza]tiya . .i think they showed sushi when nishant was spewing that nonsense .. esp when he was blaming anki ..
and i think when chang was getting the chain (not sure), you could see sushi was upset .. i think he was waiting for the epi to get over ... so that he could talk to anki and make her feel better ..
you could see anki going to sushi in the end and hugging him ,.. both were in a serious convo at the back.. while all the other contestants and judges were mingling with each other..
it was shown very briefly i think , for a few seconds..
[/QUOTE] Ya Exactly Lunza Thats Wat I Feel & Sushi was very Angry when that idiot NishantDeadAngry was Blaming Anki But Seriously Guyzz Feeling Really Bad for Anki TodayCry idk ab kia hoga next week Lets Hope for the BESTSmile!!

lunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Oh No! Members Do vote in volume'Can't afford being so unlucky as to be deprived of seeing her dancing on Mad theme'a real treat perchance, being a huge fan of both 'had never imagined its plausibility. As a fan, I'd found some similarities in both and am thrilled at the prospect of one juxtaposing the other in reality' but only for that lowlife who is drooling around as an excuse of a choreographer.Angry

Tongueyep,I like this raw lang of urs v much too sireLOL

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
How com Ragini Khaana 's choreographer made his celebrity get such a high score .I am sure she too is giving him the same time  as Ankita is giving , she also has a daily show to take care of ..
he did not complain when Ragini did not score very high in a couple of songs ..He kept working hard and she too worked hard and now they are getting the right results .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 3:22pm

lunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index