Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 97)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
me too wanna c her dance 2 madz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i know that she will do really well on bollywood and it will great fun watching her dance to madhuri songs because she has the same grace that madhuri has.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
agreeee cheryyr all the way its her forte
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Disgusting. We have those who propose cheating and those who do and then defend cheating.
You know it is cheating. You understand the scarcity of resources which would keep them from putting a kind of system you are talking about in place. It will also not be 100% proof, if someone is hell bent upon to cheat.
It is one's integrity that comes in picture then. Apparently, not everyone has it.
quotes person in the anki topic i made this person seriously makes me rofl
--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I am soo bugged with this guy Nishant Angry.. he is heights of immaturity.... First of all he does not even choreograph a dance act, according to the props and dance form given... then, he has the audacity to actually blame his partner, who has been enacting the whole performance so beautifully.... He was trying to see crap that Ankita didn't give enough time to rehearsals.... how is that anyhow related to his choreography?? All this after claiming to get a perfect 30 score..... why in the world would any idiot, without any preparation .. say something as arrogant as this....  

Even if you are a champion in a field.. you won't ever say before actually performing that it was perfect.... Has Sachin Tendulkar ever in life said that since he is in good form, he is definite to score a century..............????? No, and that's the mark of a true humble, great human being.......

Remo, very clearly asked him why didnt they have more of Break-dance routine in the act... and he goes on with crap reasons... Man, he needs to first get his act straight and then fault others.... In public, how can you even say something like this....Remo very rightly told him off that these were excuses.... there were lots of Telly actors and they would have limited time as well, their choreos have never complained.... and they should not even..... Angry

When two people are dancing together as a team, you have to support each other and be in harmony... How can Ankita now trust this guy or feel cordial towards him.. It would be so painful for her to try and work with him when he is trying to pass on the buck to her, for poor choreography......... Nishant, really needs to work on his attitude and his acts... he will not be dearer to the public for such stupid acts... 

Finally, coming to Ankita... I really thought that she danced very well. Whatever steps were given to her, she did justice to them and it showed in the performance... I loved her attitude, in the dance and later as well. 

Despite the crappy comments frm Nishant, she gave a very dignified answer.. I really am liking this girl more and more... cheering after getting a 7 (bravo girl)...

Also, in the Jive rally, I thought they were the only ones doing a proper Jive... after Chang.... Ragini's didnt look like Jive to me.... but, maybe I will need to have a couple more of looks to actually be more sure....

If Ankita survives.... I just hope that she does  Unhappy... hope all this does not affect her, and she comes back with a great bollywood performance......

We love you Ankita, and want to see you smiling always !!!!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunzaTiyali--Rachna--

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ya , she tried being cheerful even after the 7 , but i think she was tearing up inside on getting that 4 ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Really trying to get over that 4 LunzaShockedShockedShocked

lunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I think that 4 was definitely not deserved... But, I feel that Mads and Malaika felt that they had given her some extra sympathy marks in the first round, and hence they tried to reduce in this one....... just a thought.. though still 4 looks tooooo low....

Cry

lunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index