Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 94)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Ankita was as always SUPERB!!!! ClapClapClapi just love this girl. she has everything with her. i loved the way she danced 2day. she did what she was given by that ughhhhhh nishant. i just love her personality. she is just so lovable and adorable. love u ankitaSmile. im just so scared for her for next week,Unhappy

and ok coming to that UGHHHHHH nishant.Censored i can't believe he had the nerve to say that celebrities comes with lots of restrictions?????i seriously wanna use so many bad language for this guy but i will not because it's our ankita's ATAngry. ok back to ughhhhh nishant what did he mean by that statement???? Ankita was so shocked by this stupid statement that he gave. he was actually pointing fault at ankita..lyk seriously dude??? whatever scores they have been getting is all because of Ankita. i so wished ankita to slap this guy on his face...and by looking at sushant he  also looked mad at nishant's statementAngryAngry. somebody send this ugghhhhh nishant a letter saying plz control his attitude.. he thinks he is all that which he is clearly not and everyone can see it.AngryAngry

Today the score given by remo was all because of nishant's fault. he didn't use the prop properly. and ya Ankita danced way better than nishant. i want her to change choreographer really bad not only because he is not a good choreographer but also because of his nasty attitude....ughhhhhhhhhh hate this guy so much. seriously we can open a hate club for him.Evil SmileEvil Smile

also i think Ankita deserved atleast a 8 in the group dance. she was dancing so well. and i don't agree with the 4 at all. i just hope she is saved in the next round.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfaria-monica-lunza--Rachna---Priya-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
priya , she was so upset , she immediately went to sushant after the epi and hugged him .. they were having a serious conversation in the back while the others were laughing and mingling with each other..
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
cherry ditto ditto ditto

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

priya , she was so upset , she immediately went to sushant after the epi and hugged him .. they were having a serious conversation in the back while the others were laughing and mingling with each other..
aww i wanna see this Embarrassed
but sush is so lucky to have shampa

lunza

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey..i actually liked Ankita's performance much better dan wat i expected...but sooo agree wid Remo on usage of prop and wid prop it was more of Areal contemporary dan Break..but loveddd Anki's moves and attitude mann she was hottttt

@mili nazar..she was awesomeeee but felt sumthing missing maybe of Nishant's height..

and talking abt Nishant argh i hate dis guy man..he put blame on Ankita lke busy etcc..infact i felt lke he insulted her hardwork as she continuously keep on rehearsing without proper sleep and dis guy ufff and thank god Anky covered him for dat..

but didn't got why sushant was furious lolll

lunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
seriously this was the limit and how dare he blame ankita for his own mistakes. my blood is seriously boiling so much if i was there i would have given that guy one tight slap. and so wish sushant gives him good . ya i hope ughhhhhhh( nishant) attitude does not reflect on ankita's performance. can we actually vote for a choreographer change???? i want this guy out of ankita's life. 2day he really crossed the limit. W*Hhhhhh????

lunza

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hate him urggh
hmmmm

CuteCherry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index