Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 93)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

finally saw the act on youtube...
 Ankita was really good. There is no doubt that she is an amazing dancer and that she has tatlentShe has the attitude, for doing it the first time, it was amazing.. all of this dance cannot be easy to do after 12 hours of shooting..
BUT to me this was the weakest performance.because
1) there was NO concept. absoultely nothing..  so much could have been done.. ankita's entry on the hanging tire...
2) very little of break dancing... i was so shocked.. i kept searching for some break dancing, but in the act of 2 mins, i saw 20 seconds of it...
3) even the song selection and the beat was not up to the mark... the beats were all wrong... for break-dancing, its almost like nishant downloaded the song off itunes and used it.
4) worst use of the prop: both of them swinging on the tire didnt impress me..

I hate nishant for talking back to REMO.. seriously, its your JOB to make her do break dance and make her look good while doing it... he made it look like ankita couldnt grasp break-dancing, and thats why he did something else... so why promise 30 for ankita last week?
i felt sooo bad for ankita...they are a team and i felt he just pushed her under the bus...
she really should request for a change in choreographer...

she is seriously leveling off with her 26's... 
NISHANT, you need to STEP IT UP!!!!

BINGO he can only do false promises
esp agree wiht the bolded

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
sorry priya! Can't help you with it.
Actually don't know how to do it.
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ok ive dne it woot
-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
bye everyone!
And please vote for anki...she needs our precious vote.
Hope, she will be safe next week!

lunza

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
bye monica yes overvote for anki guys
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I hate nishant for talking back to REMO.. seriously, its your JOB to make her do break dance and make her look good while doing it... he made it look like ankita couldnt grasp break-dancing, and thats why he did something else... so why promise 30 for ankita last week?
i felt sooo bad for ankita...they are a team and i felt he just pushed her under the bus...

That was the worst part .. he sort of blamed her for it !! some gall he has .. covering up his shortcomings by blaming her ..
Like you said , they are a team .. good or bad .. they are supposed to stick together ..
Ankita has never put down nishant ever .. even after he blamed her today , she kept her cool .. Clap
Sushant was furious ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryFairyfariastar_warsTiyali

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

That was the worst part .. he sort of blamed her for it !! some gall he has .. covering up his shortcomings by blaming her ..
Like you said , they are a team .. good or bad .. they are supposed to stick together ..
Ankita has never put down nishant ever .. even after he blamed her today , she kept her cool .. Clap
Sushant was furious ..
red love him for that Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfariastar_warslunza

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
omg!!
it seems all anky fans will kill nishant!LOL

lunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index