Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 7)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

who is ankits new partner
and some1 explain to me the theme of sushi's performance didnt understand dont know mahabharat v vell except ram sita ravan few tit bits

ram sita ravan are in Ramayana and not Mahabharata dear. Smile

It would be better to do this discussion in sushant's AT. But I'll tell you the theme of his performance.

Mahabharata is a story of good and evil.

Good- Pandava princes -5 in no. - their father died and his blind brother was running the kingdom in his place.

Evil- Kaurava Princes -1000 in no.- Sons of that blind ruler, cousins of Pandavas. They knew the Pandavas were the rightful heirs to the throne, and hence wanted to get rid of them by hook or crook.
They were headed by Duryodhana.

Mahabharata is the story of this good vs evil, and about various characters who fight and support the two groups for reasons of their own. Amongst them was Karna.

Karna was technically Pandavas brother. Their mother Kunti had got a boon that if she prayed to any god, with a special mantra, then that God would come and give her his son. When she got the boon, she was very eager to try it and prayed to Sun God, who came and gave her his son, who was majestic just like him and had a kavach (protecting coat) and kundal (ear-rings) made of gold. Naturally Kunti was shocked, cos she wasn't married at that time. She got very scared and so she put her little one in a basket and set him in a river. A poor charioteer found him, he was childless and so was very glad to get a baby. Karna grew up with them. He trained under Guru Parshuram, by lying to him that he was a Brahmin. The Guru however caught his lie, and cursed that at the moment you need my knowledge most, you shall forget all of it. It turned out to be true in the battle of Kurukshetra- which was the climax of the Mahabharata, fought between Kauravas and Pandavas. Later when he grew up, he went to a sort of competition where everyone was saying that Pandava Arjun is the best warrior, he wanted to compete but was rejected since he was not a prince.

Duryodhana figured out that poor Karna was brave and could be useful and so made him king of Anga and befriended him. So Karna could display his skills that day in front of all. And so Karna, who was essentially a very good person, joined the wrong people cos he felt grateful to him. He had competition with Arjuna, one of the Pandavas, since everyone always called him 'the best warrior' and never gave Karna the consideration just because he was son of a charioteer.

The rest of the explanation about the dance are in Sushant's AT page 66. Hope this helps you. Do see this performance, it is a very enriching one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hlunzaNisha_90-Priya-

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

Originally posted by CuteCherry

i kno he looks so good on his folk look with his muscles showingBlushingBlushing..he looked like a macho man..hayeeeeeee hope ankita gives him hug this timeDay Dreaming
done.....Thumbs UpLOLLOL.n not just once......Embarrassed

haha ya she gave 3 hugs to sushi.Wink i bet she was jealous because he gave a hug to madhuri.LOL I loved how chang and this other person was teasing ankitaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for info
i dont rlly go to  the other at so thoguht of asking here but your right i guess
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
she gave/had 5 hugs
one yest he gave
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Nadeesh is such a cutieEmbarrassed..but is he a good dancer??? he def will look good with ankita. finally a taller man for her beside SushantLOL
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
oh haha priya forgot to count the yesterday oneLOL nowdayz they are huggin each other a lot. wish they keep up with itROFL
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hehe agree cherrry they look gr8 together but not as good as suhita but still she deserves a better dancer so hope he is
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ya me too. and no doubt no one can match up to Sushita levelSmile.hope they rock with a perfect 30 and nishant better come up with a better choreography. after watching Sushant and yana's performance, the competition is getting tougher. i m little biased towards Sushant and ankita, i want both of them to be in da finals.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index