Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 54)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ankita's performance was good. i loved all the lifts and the way they were presenting the story was also nice. liked the concept. the chemistry between Nandish and Ankita was sizzling( in the dance).Day Dreaming they looked really good. the choreography could have been better but nishant has somewhat improved from last time. i just don't like nishant at all. he seems to come across as a person who is overconfident. i was very happy when ankita hit him, he totally deserved it. i mean the way he was telling everyone that he is goin to get 30 was ughhhhh. hopefully ankita performs well  though.

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i am really scared for next week. i mean remo is so into the street dance, he will point even the smallest mistakes. i doubt anyone will get 30 seeing the reaction of the contestant. i want Ankita to perform really welll and this nishant guy better step up SERIOUSLY!

loved the cute nok jhok between Ankita and salman. 
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I think Ankita's performance was really good this week.  I think the choreography could have been a bit stronger (because Salman and Shampa are killing it).  All I can say as the competition heats up and Nishant better bring it because I think Ankita is cable to be in the top 5 at least.
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
anki got 26 this time .. which is the second highest after sushant and yana ..
She is scoring so well , managing to stay in top half of the scores table .. despite the continuous disappointments from nishant ..
If you notice , in the past couple of weeks , there were three people for whom the judges didnt have a single thing to criticize - sushant , salman and ankita .. but she didnt get a single 10 .. and it is obvious why ...
I am sure even this time anki will pull them through .. heck , 10 ko chodo , first let her get three 9's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I feel Anki will give her best this time too, as she always do......
Last time they were so enthusiastic abt their performance but....
Even Judjes appreciate the effort if choreography isnt upto the mark, to get 30
I feel there Should be Madhuriji's round too where she can show her skills in Classical dance, everyone would be superimpressed

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ah , imagine her doing kathak in front of madhuri ...
I am sure there is going to be a classical round too .. 

..Sonii..

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

nishant is not ankita's dancing skills wellAngry....i think he should start getting choreography lessons himself!!!

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nishant promised a 30 with this street dance he better provide

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index