Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 48)

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

hmm,looks like there was no sushita leg pulling 2de?? everybody gettin serious abt the show now,huhLOL
it was there....just not significant enough...
nandish was singing "aaja meri gaadi mein baith ja" for ankitaLOL....very cute of him!! and then sushant says "mere bhi paas gaadi hai!!!"ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 3447

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ya,Nandish and Anki luked like 2 innocent sweetus sitting together with smiley,impish looks- despite all that getup of Anki,she can never seem devilishLOLLOL
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mints05

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

hmm,looks like there was no sushita leg pulling 2de?? everybody gettin serious abt the show now,huhLOL
it was there....just not significant enough...
nandish was singing "aaja meri gaadi mein baith ja" for ankitaLOL....very cute of him!! and then sushant says "mere bhi paas gaadi hai!!!"ROFL

i didn't see this part when did he say this?


Edited by bonnefille - 04 January 2011 at 10:20am
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 89953

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
aww rlly tht must ahve eben cute i wnat the vid of this
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ya,Nandish and Anki luked like 2 innocent sweetus sitting together with smiley,impish looks- despite all that getup of Anki,she can never seem devilishLOLLOL

I thought anki was bang on with the expressions.
mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i liked their chemistry...i thought she could never have chemistry with anyone else but sushant.........but nandish and ankita were quite sizzling....some of the lifts were quite sexy!!
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 89953

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mints05

i liked their chemistry...i thought she could never have chemistry with anyone else but sushant.........but nandish and ankita were quite sizzling....some of the lifts were quite sexy!!
but this is ONLY bhai-bhen chemistry EmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille


i didn't see this part when did he say this?
he did say it but it was upto us to decipher his words!!!..... becoz background mein nandish was singingLOL....u can watch it in repeat telecast..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index