Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 36)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
wooooow nice pics priya jaana

well i'v no excuse for nishant & im gonna be harsh on himLOL cz he's been dere at jhalak and he's a snr pro compared to new comers like salman, vrushali, shampa so he better give gud concepts and steps to anki simply because she's a fab dancer and a popular celebrity..... 

ooooohhh u think da act is copied from remo sir's?!?! well i'v got to watch dat one.......

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

wooooow nice pics priya jaana they r by jia aka soul_angel all credit to her

well i'v no excuse for nishant & im gonna be harsh on himLOL cz he's been dere at jhalak and he's a snr pro compared to new comers like salman, vrushali, shampa so he better give gud concepts and steps to anki simply because she's a fab dancer and a popular celebrity..... 
yh but did ppl r trained by same judge so thye know hw remo comments/works so easier for them to please him
and nsihant well he is young he is new even ag thinks he needs to still porve himself ag is v close to nishant so im hoping anki-ag know each other Embarrassed
ooooohhh u think da act is copied from remo sir's?!?! well i'v got to watch dat one....... basic concept is similar but dance is totally diff so i think not in remos both had some kind of disability in jdj only nishant did

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
oooooohhh yeahhh salman & khushboo performed it  on soniyo ooooohhh man i got goosebumps while watchin it

but sweetie nishant's a trained dancer too other wise sony wouldn't sign him as a choreographer 

yeahhh he's a gud friend of AG's besides he's datin mukti... but all i want him to do is to giv his best to anki cz she deserves da BEST!! u knowwww i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wish she had salman instead Day Dreaming
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oooooohhh yeahhh salman & khushboo performed it  on soniyo ooooohhh man i got goosebumps while watchin it
yh same some1 gave me link and i saw it for first ime awesome performance
but sweetie nishant's a trained dancer too other wise sony wouldn't sign him as a choreographer 
ya but did ppl r trained under remo
yeahhh he's a gud friend of AG's besides he's datin mukti...is that for sure hez dating mukti? but all i want him to do is to giv his best to anki cz she deserves da BEST!!yh she does u knowwww i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wish she had salman instead Day Dreaming me too join the club Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
anki's pic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfaria..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yayyyyyy finally saw Anki's promo, looks interesting, something new.....Tongue
Hope she gets good marks, it will be booster for next times 30 Wink
Nandish and Nishant too are looking good.......
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
do u have link
i still havent seen it
..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nope priya, It was shown during the break of that jodi awards dunno the name....Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index