Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 33)

Fairyfaria IF-Dazzler
Fairyfaria
Fairyfaria

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Originally posted by Fairyfaria

Yup I Saw The Promo it was amazing she was in red dress & the judges also praising her performance Malaika said: Paisa Vasool Performance & MD said: FANTASTICBig smile!!
for once i hope r marks are as good as the awesome comments they give coz her marks need to be higher EmbarrassedBig smile
I Hope She Get 29!!

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hey
@promo..she is performing on Aaja Gunah karle frm Aks..the act s'ly luks intresting nd i'm soo luking fwd to it..
but one lift was very scary  of Anky-Nandish..i was lke oh god she may fall loll..
i guess her perfo is on Tues for a change loll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Anki's promo is being promoted the most....whenever i switch on sony its her promo on TV. Watched it 5 times in span of one and forty five minutes while watching repeat of jdj. From the promo the performance seems exciting......it had the spunk to attract your attention. Ankita seems to be in an avatar in which we as an audience have never seen....so really excited. Nandish seemed good enough....i had my reservations about him first when i had heard anki has got nandish as partner. But they really looked good together....they got the chemistry to click.

Watched her performance of Monday again. Ankita was brilliant....she really pulled it off the way it is done. It is the choreography that didn't have the magic. It was too much of mish-mash....i thought the puppet part shouldn't have been done coz to do that you should make the full performance on those lines and make it extremely animated. Another part that i think that could have been skipped was the back bend....you either do it in full or don't do it at all. The whole drama of the back bend in rajasthani folk dance is the flexibility of the curve of the body. Half way through gets no reaction so purpose not fulfilled. One thing I liked about Nishant, he gave a lot to anki to perform. He's really there to show his choreography and not his own dance performance.     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverNisha_90

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
plese  add  me  in  fan  list
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

hey
@promo..she is performing on Aaja Gunah karle frm Aks..the act s'ly luks intresting nd i'm soo luking fwd to it..
but one lift was very scary  of Anky-Nandish..i was lke oh god she may fall loll..
i guess her perfo is on Tues for a change loll
sounds interesting glad to see anki doing diff genres
for once its on tues lol but have to wait longer for it Ouch
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

this contradicts what you said nisha

Ankita, Nishant and Nandish dance on Aaja Gufaon Main Aa. Remo says it was beautifully done, Madhuri says fantastic while Malaika says it was a paisa vasool act.

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Anki's promo is being promoted the most. and me still hasnt seen it Ouch...whenever i switch on sony its her promo on TV. Watched it 5 times in span of one and forty five minutes while watching repeat of jdj. luckyy ou From the promo the performance seems exciting......it had the spunk to attract your attention. Ankita seems to be in an avatar in which we as an audience have never seen....so really excited. Nandish seemed good enough....i had my reservations about him first when i had heard anki has got nandish as partner. But they really looked good together....they got the chemistry to click.  so excited for this performance and i alwaysthgouht they'd have good chemistry glad thts been proved right Big smile

Watched her performance of Monday again. Ankita was brilliant....she really pulled it off the way it is done. It is the choreography that didn't have the magic. It was too much of mish-mash....i thought the puppet part shouldn't have been done coz to do that you should make the full performance on those lines and make it extremely animated. Another part that i think that could have been skipped was the back bend....you either do it in full or don't do it at all. The whole drama of the back bend in rajasthani folk dance is the flexibility of the curve of the body. Half way through gets no reaction so purpose not fulfilled. One thing I liked about Nishant, he gave a lot to anki to perform. He's really there to show his choreography and not his own dance performance.     you really amde me feel differently abt nishant i guess he can do better but hez as not bad as i said b4
loved ankis expressions in puppet part though  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index