Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 20)

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Fav. sushita moment offscreen : The sbs segment where Sushant says he'll marry Anki as soon as she says yes LOL

Fav. sushita moment onscreen : The ArMan re-union nd their recent pee loon sequence Embarrassed

Song which suits them most : Umm, tumse hi tumse (AA), Khabar nahin (Dostana) nd Pee loon :)

Anki's chance of winning Jdj : 30%. Sushant has 60% chances of winning, nd the remaining 10% of Yana-Salman.

Question i'd ask her : What would she do if not an actress? What is the most commonly used word/phrase by her?

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Now you answer the same questions :)
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 91903

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i wish jdj was mon-thurs or atleast till wed :(
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 91903

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Fav. sushita moment offscreen : The sbs segment where Sushant says he'll marry Anki as soon as she says yes LOL i like tht one too also one were they have compy and anki throws water bucket on him tht was funny and their date segement tht was cute

Fav. sushita moment onscreen : The ArMan re-union nd their recent pee loon sequence Embarrassed i like tht also their reunion hw did u forget tht scene hehe

Song which suits them most : Umm, tumse hi tumse (AA), Khabar nahin (Dostana) nd Pee loon :)
any love song suits themBig smile

Anki's chance of winning Jdj : 30%. Sushant has 60% chances of winning, nd the remaining 10% of Yana-Salman. i hope they win either of them for me 100% either one will win their popularity and dedication Embarrassed

Question i'd ask her : What would she do if not an actress? What is the most commonly used word/phrase by her? she was training to be an air hostess so theres u q answered
mine would be your fans want to know are you dating sushant even thoguh u say no ur actions show soemthign else so what do u have to say to this

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha nice ones.. But im sure she is so fed up of that dating question that she'll again say "No, we are best friends only" LOL
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 91903

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
is this lipstick mark anki ;)
Jhalak Dikhlaja on Location
waise his smile is killer Embarrassed like his smile more then ankis


Edited by -Priyalicious- - 30 December 2010 at 3:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai-Hoor-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 91903

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

^^ Haha nice ones.. But im sure she is so fed up of that dating question that she'll again say "No, we are best friends only" LOL
then i'll say best guy friend mein itna farak nahin dikhta hai bf se Tongue
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Haha tum kahelwa ke hi rahogi Anki se, nae? LOL
Uff deadly smileee Day Dreaming


Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index