Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 16)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

guys im really fed up with nishant and findin it very hard to like anikta's performance tnx to him.... she's got such talents and he's not utilizin properly....

i reallyyyyyyyy want remo to point it out sooner than later like he did for ragini.... his remarks worked well for ragini so y not nishant..
agree nadz exactly my point
plz remo apna judging skills mujhe bhi dikha do

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Yeah im so glad Sushant got Shampa.

When i saw the soniyo dance, i was like ok so Nishant is good.. But as soon as i came here, i realised he had copied the concept from DID Confused I so want him to try a lil more harder.. Anki has so much potential, he should make her do her best!
exactly what i thought
but rajastani folk hi just tophed all the hard work on anki idk what he did other then act like a background dancer Confused
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
TB article nothing on anki other thne bolded

Teen Ka Tadka turns unfortunate for...

Thursday, December 30, 2010 | 10:46:05 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 18 Comments
Teen Ka Tadka turns unfortunate for...

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will see one of the contestant jodis getting unlucky in the Teen Ka Tadka round..

Yet another week of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa arrives, but this week with a different flavour!! The jodis will be dancing to the concept of Teen Ka Tadka wherein one celebrity will join each group in thier performance.

A khabroo from the sets informs, "This time it's Akhil Kumar-the boxer who lost the race, and he will bow out this week".

We too hear that along with Akhil Kumar, Krushna Abhishek, Meiyang Chang, Mahhi Vij were tin the bottom four. The bottom two happened to be Chang and Akhil, in which Akhil and Sapna got the boot. Ishita Panchal who was paired with them in the Teen Ka Tadka performance was the unlucky one..

A source further says, "Dayanand Shetty-Vrushali and Saloni shook their legs on the number Mujhse Shaadi karoge, Shekhar Suman-Preet and Vidya Malvade showed their moves on Maria Maria... from the movie Partner, Ragini Khanna-Nirav and Jay Soni performed on Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai while Krushna-Robin and Sarita Joshi performed on Signal Pyaar Ka Signal."

Teen Ka Tadka will be an eye pleasing event as more celebrities other than Jhalak contestants will grace the stage. The pairings will be as follows - Nandish Sandhu-Ankita Lokhande, Rashmi Desai-Sushant Rajput, Aishwarya Sakhuja- Yana Gupta, Jay Soni- Ragini Khanna, Saloni Daini- Dayanand Shetty, Vikrant Massey- Mahhi Vij, Sarita Joshi- Krushna Abhishek, Vidya Malvade- Shekhar Suman, Ishita Panchal- Akhil Kumar and last but not the least Neha Marda with Meiyang Chang.

Don't forget to see the Teen Ka Tadka special next week on Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
still no info about her marks ...Unhappy
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ya disappointing not to know
btw ur sig isnt showing
type [IMG ] [ /IMG] between the URL without the gaps and bolded writing

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
By TB

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiCuteCherryFairyfariastar_warslunza

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey guys!!
congrats for completing the 1st AT....i guess its never too late to wish!!

so whats anky performing this week? any idea?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
awww...i love the hug picsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. i hope we get to see more hugs in the futureLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index