Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 147)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
predictions prediction predictions
so tanya abt ur reply to choreo change is it mainly because you think ank will be upset abt it?

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
See , she is wearing the same costume ...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Look Priya , sweetie , this is  a big thing .I am also little annoyed with Nishant but putting a petition against him is a big thing .It can  effect the young boy's career ...
Honestly , what he said for Ankita was wrong but maybe he was just foolish and blurted something out .Anki handled it well and Remo told him off...
I think we should finish it at that ...

The salsa dance he gave was beautiful , the marathi and the rajhastani dance were  OK....I think even this new one may not be bad ...
Look , it is her luck that she did not get some one exceptional. No t  everyone gets that lucky ..

If there was someone who definitely  could have asked for a different choreographer then that person was Krushna ( as his choreo could not communicate with him ) but even he did not ask as it would have harmed her career ......

Winning is not everything in life ...

I am very happy with whatever  dance I get to see of Ankita ..I love that she is coming in different looks and I  get to see her  beautiful graceful dances ....
I don't think  she will also like it if we keep on talking against her choreographer so much ...There is no indication that she has had a bad fight with him or anything after what he said ..I think they both sorted it out between themselves ...
Tha is my reason for not going with a strong action of putting up a petition against Nishant Bhatt ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfariatoothbrush13lunzaNisha_90nikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
priya , it has been five weeks already . i dont think it is possible to replace him at this juncture ..
9991 Senior Member

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hey its too late for choreographer change,nishant is good,but from now on he should keep a check on what he says,rest i dont have any problem,would have loved if he would have been taller than ankita but its something natural so cant do anything,from now onwards i will always try to find sumthing positive in nishant,its human nature to err,our feedback on nishant will motivate him,he is very young if we give him positive feedback it will motivate him and encourage him to do better and better in his career,if we give him negative feedback it will give a setback to his confidence,but having said this i want to tell that i will criticize him if he is truly wrong or does something that is worth criticizing neways i will try to find all positives in nishant from now on because we cant change the choreographer now :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcTanyaz

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
by karansprincess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mints05Fairyfaria-Fatima-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
priya do u think pplz can change their choreos in the middle?
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
see abt time if we did b4 it would be like we didnt give him a chance n mostly after last epi ppl have been annoyed @ him
abt his career if not jhalak soemthign else i geuss nd he does hve potential
and tanya its not at all abt winning its abt anki achieving her full potential which i doubt with nishant she can.  if it was abt winning then i'd prolly vouch more for sushant not anki he seems to have the hgihest chnace of winning esp after salyana out of comp for now so plz dont think its anki's winnign thts making me think this

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index