Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 133)

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

more than ankita AT .......it has become nishant bashing threadROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrian

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hey guys whats the discussion
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

NOTE:

Since this is an anki at can we not talk abt soruces that say negative stuff about anki until we atleast know what they say cause there is no use to see why they think that when we dont believe it or know exactly what the soruces say. 

I know this from my own experience of meeting stars sometimes stars have bad days too, just like we do even, they can make mistakes like us maybe the person had a such experience we dont know but its best to ignore what they said why they say it here as we dont believe it. I.E PC my fav bollywood actress has soemtimes been reported to ppl to have attitude problems but it depends on the situation also she was woken up by this IF anonymous member at 5 am so obviously she'd be p*sd and say that she didnt want to meet them as they probably didnt have enough sleep at that time. So it could be that type of situation.

This thread is for appreciating anki not for letting criticism for her get to us as each and every star receieves that and over 3/4 of it is baseless thnx to typical media. I think its better not to discuss that here but you may say in this thread to post in that topic to defend our fav star since we are Anki fans.

As for people who aren't Anki fans your welcome here only if you say good things about her i.e. appreciate and so far I havent seen anyone say anything bad about Anki in this AT ever. Can you plz keep the attitude issue away from this thread if you visit as your most welcome to if you like Anki at all. 

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 15 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryFairyfaria

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@priya ... we had stopped this issue ages ago now its useless to remind tht .., we all know this is ankitas AT and personally i NEVER said anythin bad here cuz tht would be heights of me

we did not say anythin and its no worth to say tht now with all respect

if u did mind my bashing to nishant then im sorry about tht .. just cant stand this guy in front of such a beauty lol

i think we need a nishant bashin thread .. haha just kiddkin .. thtll be really mean lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfaria-Priya-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

@priya ... we had stopped this issue ages ago now its useless to remind tht .., we all know this is ankitas AT and personally i NEVER said anythin bad here cuz tht would be heights of me

we did not say anythin and its no worth to say tht now with all respect

if u did mind my bashing to nishant then im sorry about tht .. just cant stand this guy in front of such a beauty lol

i think we need a nishant bashin thread .. haha just kiddkin .. thtll be really mean lol
i didnt say you said anything bad  in this thread ive neevr seen any of you guys say soemthing bad abt her here except that you agree with the soruce
 i just said your welcome here by all of us as long as you dont say bad stuff abt her here
its for future referrance  Embarrassed
and as for nishant we ALL bash/criticise him sometimes cause he is fustrating nd letting anki down so thats f9  by us all LOL as long as mods dont midn im f9 with that
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

i didnt say you said anything bad  in this thread ive neevr seen any of you guys say soemthing bad abt her here except that you agree with the soruce
 i just said your welcome here by all of us as long as you dont say bad stuff abt her here
its for future referrance  Embarrassed
and as for nishant we ALL bash/criticise him sometimes cause he is fustrating nd letting anki down so thats f9  by us all LOL as long as mods dont midn im f9 with that
ok ok .... dont worry i would never do such thing lol
hahahha same here .. dont like this guy for ankita Dead
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
none of us think hez fit for anki or even the show he should have been with rakhi sawant lol
i was thinking of making a petition for anki to get another choreo but anki might feel offended  so i wasnt sure if i should
what do you think
and what choreo do you think will be good for her?
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
tht means you stay in touch with ankita??

punit for sure ... i think theyd make a great pair ... and yes nishant shouldnt be in jhalak :/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index