Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 127)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Anthara Baras Ki http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhiQizounmQ ignore the video just listen to the song

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
pretty sure soem1 will do this song as its easiest
 but wonder who
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Ragini and Ankita's take on elimination...

Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 11:24:52 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments Ragini and Ankita's take on elimination...

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande shares their different takes on elimination in Sony TV's Jhalak..

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande are the two top actresses of the daily soap on Indian Television. And now with the participation in Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa they both are sharing the same space in the same show but have different point of view in the same situations.

Yes, we are talking about the situation through which these two have undergone being in the danger zone. If sources are to be believed, Ragini Khanna aka Suhana engrosses herself in prayers just before the shoot. On the other hand apni Archana aka Ankita Lokhande was seen discussing with Remo D'Souza before the shoot of  she being is pretty sure to be eliminated. That means both are worried about their performances. They are consistently growing up in their performances but somewhere luck is not in their favour.

The common thing between these two is both of them have seen the danger zone so let's see how they felt being in the danger zone. We are sure you will notice  they both share a vast difference in their views.

We contacted Ankita who says, "I was terrified when I was in danger zone, but I was confident that won't get eliminated because I trust my fans and family who vote for me. Even for this episode I was damn sure that will go in the danger zone but I was surprised to see Ragini in my place. When I was in danger zone I felt what will happen to me . I was so relaxed when my name was not announced to leave the stage."

While being the other side of a same coin, Ragini says, "Actually I am really not afraid of being eliminated because it's a pattern of the game; everyone cannot win the competition and there will be only one winner which means all the others are going to get eliminated, so why to worry. I see to it that I give my best on the stage and to the audience.

TellyBuzz wishes both Ragini-Ankita good luck for their journey!
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Priya, that Anki sig is really pretty Embarrassed
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Anki fans, some person has posted an instigatory post. Please revert back on it, or show your support by clicking 'like' on the defence for Ankita that I have put up on that thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Anki fans, some person has posted an instigatory post. Please revert back on it, or show your support by clicking 'like' on the defence for Ankita that I have put up on that thread.

i had reported that thread.....
i dont understand wyy mods here allow such topic....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
niki .. can you defend her plz? u do a better job ...
by defend , i mean , defend in the way you have defended sushant so far ... i.e. immediately posting something in defence everytime such a post crops up ....
i can do it too i guess.. but you would do it better .. plus i get worked up easily .. i just lost my cool now .. and ended up bashing salman though i didnt want to Ouch

Edited by lunza - 15 January 2011 at 3:45am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Lunza, I have already defended her, but when people say 'I have heard from insiders' then there is no defence except to say, 'We believe in making our own opinions thankyou.'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasofiaaax.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index