Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 122)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

really what song from dil toh paagal hai? i was hoping maybe ek do teen or channe ke kheith or any other madhuri's popular song. but in the article they wrote mahi was doing ek do teen Disapprove i wanted anki to do it
lets guess it.hmmmmm which song would impress madhuri??
  1. "Dil To Pagal Hai" (5:41) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  2. "Are Re Are" (5:38) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  3. "Bholi Se Surat" (4:18) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  4. "Koi Ladki Hai" (5:33) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Originally posted by tiya229

i am so proud of her.. despite all that happended, she held her head high and improved!!
ppl may see it as only 1 mark, but i see it  as "moving forward"!! congo on a great job! this wll be a lesson for that nishant!! 
loooks like even nishant learnt from his mistake and did a great job.. cuz so far madz and malaika only gave 9's.. this week seems like  REMO gave 9... for me, that shows that nishant has learnt to fevicol his mouth, move only his hands and legs...
agree
but are u sure score was 9 9 9 could be 8 9 10 combo too nah
wherz this arricle?

the news was floating in the PR forum, that anki herself said she got 27!! and yes your right, it could be 8,9,10 LOL my bad!.. but i hope score is higher.. specially want REMO to see thy have improved cuz remo was the most mad of all three!!
FB wali anki?
yes me too hope but even 27 isnt bad as comp is tougher so are judges stricter with marks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

really what song from dil toh paagal hai? i was hoping maybe ek do teen or channe ke kheith or any other madhuri's popular song. but in the article they wrote mahi was doing ek do teen Disapprove i wanted anki to do it
  1. "Dil To Pagal Hai" (5:41) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  2. "Are Re Are" (5:38) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  3. "Bholi Se Surat" (4:18) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  4. "Koi Ladki Hai" (5:33) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan

oh maybe "are re are" then Smile
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
actually whatever happens i want remos marks to be highest out of all 3 judges or the max number of a judge's mark
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

"Dil To Pagal Hai" (5:41) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan "Are Re Are" (5:38) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan "Bholi Se Surat" (4:18) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  1. "Koi Ladki Hai" (5:33) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan

oh maybe "are re are" then Smile
onlything is dont wnat her being in love with nishant
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ny other ideas on songs
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hahah thats true.ROFL i also want her to be the main focus like alwaysSmile that's y i was lyk choosing songs that madhuri danced alone..hmmmmmm lets see..can't think of anything rite now...maybe dola re with nishant being a girll i would love to see itROFL
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

hahah thats true.ROFL i also want her to be the main focus like alwaysSmile that's y i was lyk choosing songs that madhuri danced alone..hmmmmmm lets see..can't think of anything rite now...maybe dola re with nishant being a girll i would love to see itROFL
i want it to be evenly spread like sushant- shampa's perf plus want nishant to have some pressure on the performance day not anki single handedly carrying it all on ehr shoulders not tht she isnt capable but should be fair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index