Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 113)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

SPOILER BELOW
anki in bottom two again and salman-yaana out im so p*sd but gld anki is safe but salman :(
spoiler ends here
anyways hi every1

hawwwwwwww ShockedShockedShockedshe was in bottom two again???i thought bottom 3 and was saved after that...ok now im geting really scared for her. she is so much better than other dancers. and i am totally shocked about salman getting eliminated too. he deserved to be in top 2 with sushant but i know he will be back with WCSmile
yes yaar
article said this highlight to read
but nakis name mentioned first so guessing its her but hoping not
Says a source, "Salman and Yana got evicted due to low votes. Ankita Lokhande and Daya Shetty were in the bottom 3 along with them."
ends here

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Priya:... even i think its scripted.....
feeling so bad for ankita..........  she got partner like nishant.... how culd he blame anki .....

sm of my frns. were voting for her without sleeping whole night.....LOL
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yh me too think so prats
aww thts damn sweet of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpratz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i know everyone was voting for her like anything and still she is in bottom. this is really shocking! i don't know what to believe and what not?? i think ankita performed pretty well compared to shekher, daya and mahi tooo even though i like mahi but i think the nishant factor went down on audience Dead 
now im just hoping for the best. hopefully she will perform the best in the bollywood round and surprises everyone with her skillsSmile

coolpratz

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

i know everyone was voting for her like anything and still she is in bottom. this is really shocking! i don't know what to believe and what not?? i think ankita performed pretty well compared to shekher, daya and mahi tooo even though i like mahi but i think the nishant factor went down on audience Dead 
now im just hoping for the best. hopefully she will perform the best in the bollywood round and surprises everyone with her skillsSmile
agree completely he is ost irritating to watch and gues smost ppl dont vote for naki bcoz of him and his lack of effort
hope so too she said that in a promo tht she wnats to giv her best

CuteCherry

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
if it was sal-yana and anki-nishant in the bottom two then i do not like the idea of judges making the choice of yana over ankita saying she is better. Because i think, irrespective of being a fan, that ankita is much much better than yana.  

lunza

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
yaar judges dont make chocie audience votes decide elimination

bonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
^^^ ya i agree .. i find anki to be better than yana .. although ..Salman yana have come up with better acts ...

oh i hope they didnt make any comparisons like that .. i mean it is fine if they were shocked about their elimination .. but i am not in favour of them being vocal and saying stuff like "yana was better than daya" or "yana was better than ankita" after the three came in the bottom three..
it just isnt right ...

so yeah , i hope nothing of that sort happened..

Edited by lunza - 13 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelCuteCherrybonnefille

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index