Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 110)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
YAY she is safe but i don't get one thing how is she in bottom 3????? so many people voted for her this time. this is hard to believe. how come mahi and shekar were not in bottom 3??? and salman was out??/that's the most shocking of all.Dead

hope Ankita performs really well this timeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaArushiBS

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i dont know what to believe honestly ( i,e whether the show is being scripted or not ..)

whatever , i am just going to vote for her and sushant and hope for the best...

nishant better not screw this up .. I mean , bollywood isnt even a dance form as such .. it is a khichdi of everything ...

If nishant cant even choreograph this properly ..( WITHOUT copying from DID or Nach Baliye ) .. well then.. what can I say ...

CuteCherryArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys !Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
btw .. I feel anki has really lost out on an opportunity here .. and I am not talking about an opportunity to win ... I am talking about the opportunity to learn new dance forms ..
I read some posts occasionally about how anki hasnt impressed much and isnt that great (those who havent seen her dance before in award shows and events ..) and I feel sad ...
I see chang improving so much .. from a non-dancer to a really good dancer and a potential dark horse ... and I feel even worse for ankita ..
she could have learned so much , if she had got someone better than nishant .. bcuz she naturally gifted , so graceful and has this inborn ability when it comes to dancing .. (initially when I saw her dancing in shows and events  I really thought she had learned dancing .. I surprised to know later she was not a trained dancer) ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryFairyfariaArushiBS

bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Fans of Ankita, please be prepared for mass voting for Ankita after the next episode.

Ankita will definitely give her best performance and hope Nishant does not speak ! Akita should stick duck tape on his mouth.

Good luck Ankita. NO bottom 3 from now on. It should be

Grandfather Shekar, Mahi & Daya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzaArushiBS

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
lunza i also hope Ankita gives her best and i don't trust her choreographer so no hope there but since Ankita is really good in bollywood i want her to do really well. cuz after next week if she gets eliminated there is no wild card for herUnhappy

hey candygurl_ksgSmile i m cherry, should i call u candygurl?Big smile

lunzaArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hii Cherry !

Call me Candy or Arushi, thats my name Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I am happy that she escaped elimination but her coming in the bottom 3 again is  very sad .I don't think she will last long .Her  choreographer is not coming up with exciting dances and he is making excuses ...maybe he too knows that others are doing better .

I wish instead of making excuses he works harder on his dances ....

Anyway , I am now looking forward to see her in  a Bollywood dance ..Don't know how many more dances we will get of her now ....Unhappy

CuteCherrylunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index