Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 103)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
which of these awards had anki won and which nominated for

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 12 January 2011 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelstar_wars

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

help guys which of those did she win and hwich nominated

also m gonna mae a petition to get ankita a new choreographer can soem1 help me write it
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
made this in advance http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588936 post when only post when we hit 150 made it early just incase plus I thoguht of a title

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 12 January 2011 at 8:40am
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I'm really worried that Ankita may get eliminated next week all because of Nishant's attitude and the things he's been saying.

I can't believe he had the nerve to say what he said Angry I'm so happy Remo called him out for it and told him that he would be keeping any eye on him.  He better bring it next week or else Angry

As for the dancing performance it was good but it didn't have any street dancing and didn't use the prop very well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey PRiyalicious ! First of all,great to see your optimism and faith in Anki's talent,and goodness ! Feel bad that have'nt shown any support,too much time on PR forumOuch
Don't worry,the judges adore herLOLno wonder,huhWinkso they won't let her be eliminated unfairly especially as she has unmatched screen presence,she eclipsed even a great looking dude Nandish when she was the vamp and he was the protagonistClap ...if she leaves,a part of TRP goes away for sure !So sony aint gonna let that happen...
InshaAllah,she will be the top scorer in MAdz and Malaika's roundsStarAnd as long as she makes it to top 6 ,probably even top 4,its gud enuf...dont want nishant to get more pleasure than thatLOLImagine if he wins the showWackoPig

And hey,I had predicted that Sushant will win the prize and Anki will spend the prizeLOLLOLis'nt that more fun for her and that will keep her loving man's ego happy tooWinkLOL
Keep up your spirits and terrific voting day for all of us ydayThumbs UpAm happy it got us all togetherApprove

Fairyfaria

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I'm really worried that Ankita may get eliminated next week all because of Nishant's attitude and the things he's been saying. me too so plz make sure uve voted and you vote throughout as many times as possible did you see my topic

I can't believe he had the nerve to say what he said Angry I'm so happy Remo called him out for it and told him that he would be keeping any eye on him.  He better bring it next week or else Angry hez an over confident big pinochio nosed fool Tongue  
As for the dancing performance it was good but it didn't have any street dancing and didn't use the prop very well. it has some street dancing right? just not even close to enough
hate nishant and his pathetic choreography
p.s. soz if i sounded rude even if it is for nishant AngryEmbarrassed

iheartChai

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey PRiyalicious ! First of all,great to see your optimism and faith in Anki's talent,and goodness ! Feel bad that have'nt shown any support,too much time on PR forumOuch
Don't worry,the judges adore herLOLno wonder,huhWinkso they won't let her be eliminated unfairly especially as she has unmatched screen presence,she eclipsed even a great looking dude Nandish when she was the vamp and he was the protagonistClap ...if she leaves,a part of TRP goes away for sure !So sony aint gonna let that happen...
InshaAllah,she will be the top scorer in MAdz and Malaika's roundsStarAnd as long as she makes it to top 6 ,probably even top 4,its gud enuf...dont want nishant to get more pleasure than thatLOLImagine if he wins the showWackoPig

And hey,I had predicted that Sushant will win the prize and Anki will spend the prizeLOLLOLis'nt that more fun for her and that will keep her loving man's ego happy tooWinkLOL
Keep up your spirits and terrific voting day for all of us ydayThumbs UpAm happy it got us all togetherApprove
I love your last paragraph you totally made me feel better
and yes we must vote even mroe form now on feel bad i should have voted more myself Ouch didnt vote as much as lunza nowhere near to 100
i wnat anki to win the hsow if a) choreo changes or nishant gets brainwashed and his attitude gets given to anki so she can boss him abt she deserves to get her own back for ne day Angry
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Originally posted by iheartChai

I'm really worried that Ankita may get eliminated next week all because of Nishant's attitude and the things he's been saying. me too so plz make sure uve voted and you vote throughout as many times as possible did you see my topic

I can't believe he had the nerve to say what he said Angry I'm so happy Remo called him out for it and told him that he would be keeping any eye on him.  He better bring it next week or else Angry hez an over confident big pinochio nosed fool Tongue  
As for the dancing performance it was good but it didn't have any street dancing and didn't use the prop very well. it has some street dancing right? just not even close to enough
hate nishant and his pathetic choreography
p.s. soz if i sounded rude even if it is for nishant AngryEmbarrassed

It's okay...I totally understand...Nishant has put a bad mood on all fans LOL

I'm not in India so I can't vote Ouch

And you're right it only had a little street dancing but not enough.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index