Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 101)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Tanya, Ankita handled herself very well today. It would have been very easy for her to lose it and be upset but she held her head high, smiled and continued on with her performance later on in the show. Nishant is fortunate to have a sweetheart like Ankita as his partner. He shouldn't blame his lack of effort on Ankita, there are other contestants there who multitask but I haven't seen their partners complain or make excuses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnyxx

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I absolutely adored Ankita's spirit today. Though her scores werent that great, but thats totally not her fault..she did her best and i loved her. But again, Nishant should not complain and give excuses, thats dumb of him. I hope the best for her and lets hope she does awesome neext week :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Nishant's excuse was very lame, I am sure Sushant, Ragini, Mahi, Daya's partners have simliar schedules but I don't see that stopping their choreographers to teach their partners the right dance and put forward the effort. Nishant should admire Ankita for working so hard, it is not easy on her to do PR and Jhalak at the same time but I have never seen her complain.

star_wars

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_wars

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
what  wrong  with  nishant  guyssAngryhe  is  totally  a  jerk..............  after  performance  what  he  say  it  does  not  make  any  sense  of  a  good  choreographer.......he  doesnot  concentrate  what  mistake  they  done  in  using  the  prop  he  blaiming  ankita  like  celebrity  restriction ..........remo  was  right  he said  this  was  excuse  what  he  said  ........this  is  not  a  sighn  of  good  choreographerThumbs Down
but  i  proud  of  anki  she  manage  the  situation  very  well......this  is  the  sign  of  good  dancer
Thumbs Up

i  didnt agree  with  judges  comment  in  group  dance.....anki  doing  better  than  ragini  and  shekhar......she  deservvr  more  than  4...........CryCry

hope  anki  will  save...i  vote  for  her  120  times  in  mobileSmileSmile

have  you  notice  guyss  in  the  ending  of  show  sushant  give  an   engry  look.....and  after  that  anki  go  near  to  sushant  and  discuss  something  on  serious

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfariastar_warsSaffyFlower.Mandy.

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
One thing was clear today sush is a very caring friend he was happy more for her I think more happy ten when he got chain from govinda and nishant the less the better wat a jerk I thought sush was so angry I have never seen him so angry wen nishant was talking crap I thought sush would have blasted himbecause anki is too sweet to do that

Edited by dhoomdhadaka - 11 January 2011 at 8:29pm

star_wars

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by epsita

what  wrong  with  nishant  guyssAngryhe  is  totally  a  jerk..............  after  performance  what  he  say  it  does  not  make  any  sense  of  a  good  choreographer.......he  doesnot  concentrate  what  mistake  they  done  in  using  the  prop  he  blaiming  ankita  like  celebrity  restriction ..........remo  was  right  he said  this  was  excuse  what  he  said  ........this  is  not  a  sighn  of  good  choreographerThumbs Down
but  i  proud  of  anki  she  manage  the  situation  very  well......this  is  the  sign  of  good  dancer
Thumbs Up

i  didnt agree  with  judges  comment  in  group  dance.....anki  doing  better  than  ragini  and  shekhar......she  deservvr  more  than  4...........CryCry

hope  anki  will  save...i  vote  for  her  120  times  in  mobileSmileSmile

have  you  notice  guyss  in  the  ending  of  show  sushant  give  an   engry  look.....and  after  that  anki  go  near  to  sushant  and  discuss  something  on  serious

I agree with you, I thought Ankita was very good in the group dance. 4 was just too low, she should have had at least 7.

star_wars

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

i have lost hope on dis nishant guy..he sucks,,,urghhhhhhhAngry//

but y anki ya ..i guess after 5 weeks she hasnt scoerd 30 yet ..we all know y ..
 i really feel bad for her...
and lastly ,i m proud to b a ankita fanSmile

star_wars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index