Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart (Page 100)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
ooh 100pgs

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

I am glad that the judges have taken note of Ankita's improvement throughout the competition but I hope they don't think she was making up excuses for her performance because that was all Nishant's doing. I couldn't believe him today, instead of saying I will do better next time he tried to put the blame on Ankita. Ankita works very hard and would have danced whatever he taught her, it was very lame and insulting on his part to do that to her even Sushant looked upset at his comment. Too bad Ankita couldn't get someone else as her choreographer, she is a good dancer and has what it takes to make it to the finals but with Nishant as her partner, it doesn't look good!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnyxxTanyaz

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i'm so angry.Angry.... how culd Nishant blame ankitaEvil Smile........ she did better than him/......
firstly i dint like the coreography..it was not up to the marks..... use of props was not done well.... end was so abrupt....... n he blames ankita...Angry
'm feeling so bad for her. ... that she got such a partner... Cry
anki n sushant felt really bad .. culd see that on their face....
seemed like this guy had written a whole script n rehersed it well to comment on stage if anyone points out abt his choreography.....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warsTiyalinyxx

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

i'm so angry.Angry.... how culd Nishant blame ankitaEvil Smile........ she did better than him/......
firstly i dint like the coreography..it was not up to the marks..... use of props was not done well.... end was so abrupt....... n he blames ankita...Angry
'm feeling so bad for her. ... that she got such a partner... Cry
anki n sushant felt really bad .. culd see that on their face....
seemed like this guy had written a whole script n rehersed it well to comment on stage if anyone points out abt his choreography.....Angry
'

Nishant was trying to take the blame off himself and should be ashamed of himself to do that to Ankita. I felt so bad for her, she should have told him off right there. It was not her fault that he failed to teach her the right steps or to make good use of the props. Is it too late for Ankita to get another partner? Someone who shows her respect and who would actually be up for the challenge?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warscoolpratznyxx

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
this guy shuld better b thankful to god that he's got such hardworking partner....Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
The best  thing about today was that we all got to see what a good attitude Ankita has and how nicely she tackled a situation like this when her own choreographer was blaming her after she gave such a lovely performance ...that too he blamed  her in front of everyone ...She still did not say anything against him and kept her chin up and was happy and positive ..

I am very proud of her today ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfariastar_warsTiyali.Mandy.coolpratz

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Tanya, Ankita handled herself very well today. It would have been very easy for her to lose it and be upset but she held her head high, smiled and continued on with her performance later on in the show. Nishant is fortunate to have a sweetheart like Ankita as his partner. He shouldn't blame his lack of effort on Ankita, there are other contestants there who multitask but I haven't seen their partners complain or make excuses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnyxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index