Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

yeah u r rite priya it can be 8,9 and 10 the ultimate 10. hopefully since Ankita wanted atleast one 10. that would be great!πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes agree would love if that happens but then it'll seem that in remos eyes she/kishant didnt improve
priya185 thumbnail

i kno thats the least he can do even though im not gonna forget what he did but still i am expecting for sure😊

btw priya do u kno the song ankita is performing on?

yh me too otherwsie new choreographer calling im still serious abt getting anki a new choreo if he does even one more malicious act like that
no clue πŸ˜• but hope its DTPH song
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

agree
plz show some courtesy nishant and atleast say sorry the very LEAST you can do for audience to forgive u

i agree with CuteCherry, he should apologize in front of everyone.. i doubt its gonna happen though.. cuz JDJ doesnt care. if it did, then it would have made it into a drama last week with all the backgorund score, frame freezing etc.
but atleast in the confessionals before the dance, he should aknowledge his mistake and say he is gonna improve this time and help get anki better marks!!!

agree

but are u sure score was 9 9 9 could be 8 9 10 combo too nah
wherz this arricle?

the news was floating in the PR forum, that anki herself said she got 27!! and yes your right, it could be 8,9,10 πŸ˜† my bad!.. but i hope score is higher.. specially want REMO to see thy have improved cuz remo was the most mad of all three!!
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really what song from dil toh paagal hai? i was hoping maybe ek do teen or channe ke kheith or any other madhuri's popular song. but in the article they wrote mahi was doing ek do teen πŸ˜’ i wanted anki to do it
lets guess it.hmmmmm which song would impress madhuri??
priya185 thumbnail

really what song from dil toh paagal hai? i was hoping maybe ek do teen or channe ke kheith or any other madhuri's popular song. but in the article they wrote mahi was doing ek do teen πŸ˜’ i wanted anki to do it

lets guess it.hmmmmm which song would impress madhuri??

1. "Dil To Pagal Hai" (5:41) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  2. "Are Re Are" (5:38) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  3. "Bholi Se Surat" (4:18) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  4. "Koi Ladki Hai" (5:33) – Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

the news was floating in the PR forum, that anki herself said she got 27!! and yes your right, it could be 8,9,10 πŸ˜† my bad!.. but i hope score is higher.. specially want REMO to see thy have improved cuz remo was the most mad of all three!!

FB wali anki?
yes me too hope but even 27 isnt bad as comp is tougher so are judges stricter with marks
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. "Dil To Pagal Hai" (5:41) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  2. "Are Re Are" (5:38) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  3. "Bholi Se Surat" (4:18) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
  4. "Koi Ladki Hai" (5:33) ' Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan

oh maybe "are re are" then πŸ˜Š
priya185 thumbnail
actually whatever happens i want remos marks to be highest out of all 3 judges or the max number of a judge's mark
priya185 thumbnail

oh maybe "are re are" then πŸ˜Š

onlything is dont wnat her being in love with nishant