Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ankita in bottom again.😲">........ fans had voted for her madly this time...
its unbelievable....πŸ˜’">
Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
i know prats me is thinking its scripted
but same time i think anki-nishant scenario affected votes 
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

SPOILER BELOW

anki in bottom two again and salman-yaana out im so p*sd but gld anki is safe but salman :(
spoiler ends here
anyways hi every1

hawwwwwwww 😲😲😲she was in bottom two again???i thought bottom 3 and was saved after that...ok now im geting really scared for her. she is so much better than other dancers. and i am totally shocked about salman getting eliminated too. he deserved to be in top 2 with sushant but i know he will be back with WC😊
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

hawwwwwwww 😲😲😲she was in bottom two again???i thought bottom 3 and was saved after that...ok now im geting really scared for her. she is so much better than other dancers. and i am totally shocked about salman getting eliminated too. he deserved to be in top 2 with sushant but i know he will be back with WC😊

yes yaar
article said this highlight to read
but nakis name mentioned first so guessing its her but hoping not
Says a source, "Salman and Yana got evicted due to low votes. Ankita Lokhande and Daya Shetty were in the bottom 3 along with them."
ends here
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Priya:... even i think its scripted.....
feeling so bad for ankita..........  she got partner like nishant.... how culd he blame anki .....

sm of my frns. were voting for her without sleeping whole night.....πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
yh me too think so prats
aww thts damn sweet of them
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know everyone was voting for her like anything and still she is in bottom. this is really shocking! i don't know what to believe and what not?? i think ankita performed pretty well compared to shekher, daya and mahi tooo even though i like mahi but i think the nishant factor went down on audience πŸ€’ 
now im just hoping for the best. hopefully she will perform the best in the bollywood round and surprises everyone with her skills😊
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

i know everyone was voting for her like anything and still she is in bottom. this is really shocking! i don't know what to believe and what not?? i think ankita performed pretty well compared to shekher, daya and mahi tooo even though i like mahi but i think the nishant factor went down on audience πŸ€’ 

now im just hoping for the best. hopefully she will perform the best in the bollywood round and surprises everyone with her skills😊

agree completely he is ost irritating to watch and gues smost ppl dont vote for naki bcoz of him and his lack of effort
hope so too she said that in a promo tht she wnats to giv her best
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if it was sal-yana and anki-nishant in the bottom two then i do not like the idea of judges making the choice of yana over ankita saying she is better. Because i think, irrespective of being a fan, that ankita is much much better than yana.  
priya185 thumbnail
yaar judges dont make chocie audience votes decide elimination