Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@priya
yup anki deserve at least 6 in second round she was good
Edited by Asther - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trueraginifan

Hi all...i m a silent reader of dis AT...but 2day i cudn't control myself..i m soo pissd wid Nishant..its high tym dat he wakes up.!!!
Hey Shounak..i know its 10:30..i m onlyn 4rm my cell !

agree we've all been sayign this for past weeks still he keeps his attitude
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nishant is pathetic, cheap, disgusting. He put his incompetence on ankita. He has the face to say that the celebrity comes with limitations its better to make them do what they look nice doing rather than the concept. 

W*H.....you are questioning the judges task for you????

BTW Anki was million times better than nishant in the performance. 

His attitude is so pathetic.....poor anki she was so surprised listening to what he was saying. He should have been given a slap on the face rather than the sweet whack she gave on his head. 

I liked how remo did *my eyes are on you* for Nishant. Remo's 7 was more for nishant and the 9s by madz and mallaika was for anki.  

anki was really upset.....when the show ended.....she just went and hugged sushant. 

I don't think ankita and nishant are clicking......in the av he was mocking at her attitude trials.....and in the end anki just moved away from nishant without a glance on him to sushant. 

Sushita seemed really upset....they both were in a serious conversation when everyone else were happily mingling in the end.

Anki was superb in what she was taught......she was in the presumption that what was being taught to her was BREAK DANCE......and she did that BREAK DANCE brilliantly!!! 

I feel like opening a Nishant hate club. 

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just hate remo.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
ankita even doesnt get marks she deserves!
to hell with him.....
n she was way better than ragini in jive....she deserves 6!...its all bcoz of remo!!!!😡

just got to do a lot of voting this time!! so vote heavily guys..
priya185 thumbnail
vote here guys plz save anki this week
im mega sad
LOOK HERE
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in the group dance, all have done a great job.
still it's only 4 for ankita?
Oh i can't believe it guys!
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Nishant is pathetic, cheap, disgusting. He put his incompetence on ankita. He has the face to say that the celebrity comes with limitations its better to make them do what they look nice doing rather than the concept. 

W*H.....you are questioning the judges task for you????

BTW Anki was million times better than nishant in the performance. 

His attitude is so pathetic.....poor anki she was so surprised listening to what he was saying. He should have been given a slap on the face rather than the sweet whack she gave on his head. 

I liked how remo did *my eyes are on you* for Nishant. Remo's 7 was more for nishant and the 9s by madz and mallaika was for anki.  

anki was really upset.....when the show ended.....she just went and hugged sushant. 

I don't think ankita and nishant are clicking......in the av he was mocking at her attitude trials.....and in the end anki just moved away from nishant without a glance on him to sushant. 

Sushita seemed really upset....they both were in a serious conversation when everyone else were happily mingling in the end.

Anki was superb in what she was taught......she was in the presumption that what was being taught to her was BREAK DANCE......and she did that BREAK DANCE brilliantly!!! 

I feel like opening a Nishant hate club. 

I'm with u 100% plz nishant hate club hehe
but seriously speaking i wnat anki to replace her choreo she has the worst of all even neerav is better for gods sake and even he wasnt tht gr8
but yayy for sushitafied jdj
but so sad for anki
sush is lucky to get shampa
i wouldnt midn if anki even had savio jai salman anyone but nishant 😡
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Priya, she got 7, 9, 9!
Uff i hateee Nishant 😡
Nd i totally agree with Bonne, SushIta were having this very serious conversation at the end.. I wonder what will happen to Anki now?
Originally posted by: trueraginifan

Hi all...i m a silent reader of dis AT...but 2day i cudn't control myself..i m soo pissd wid Nishant..its high tym dat he wakes up.!!!
Hey Shounak..i know its 10:30..i m onlyn 4rm my cell !

LOlz..Ohhkk..😆😆