Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
btw i love hw anki looks in red even premiere she wore red and she looked awesome i think it suits her
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Faria: Oh wow.. i hope she gets more marks than her previous performance. Btw, what hairstyle had she made?
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

no we both want to see the promo but cnt find links

hoor has seen sush's promo i ahvent even seen tht
*upset face*

Oh Sush Ka Promo To Meine Bhi NAhi Dekha & I Also Dont Have Anki's Promo Link Becuz I Saw it on TV!!
priya185 thumbnail
btw anki was also in sbs yday for bringing back purana error action replayed
her look in ZRA awards was shown also her flowers in hair and clothes
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

@Faria: Oh wow.. i hope she gets more marks than her previous performance. Btw, what hairstyle had she made?

Hmm Lets hope for the best & I Think Jaisa Premiere Mein Tha Hairstyle Same Waisa hi Tha!!
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Ok Friends GTG Will Talk Later Byeee😊!!
priya185 thumbnail
i agree love dher look in premiere
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

for once i hope r marks are as good as the awesome comments they give coz her marks need to be higher 😳😃

I Hope She Get 29!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey
@promo..she is performing on Aaja Gunah karle frm Aks..the act s'ly luks intresting nd i'm soo luking fwd to it..
but one lift was very scary  of Anky-Nandish..i was lke oh god she may fall loll..
i guess her perfo is on Tues for a change loll
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anki's promo is being promoted the most....whenever i switch on sony its her promo on TV. Watched it 5 times in span of one and forty five minutes while watching repeat of jdj. From the promo the performance seems exciting......it had the spunk to attract your attention. Ankita seems to be in an avatar in which we as an audience have never seen....so really excited. Nandish seemed good enough....i had my reservations about him first when i had heard anki has got nandish as partner. But they really looked good together....they got the chemistry to click.

Watched her performance of Monday again. Ankita was brilliant....she really pulled it off the way it is done. It is the choreography that didn't have the magic. It was too much of mish-mash....i thought the puppet part shouldn't have been done coz to do that you should make the full performance on those lines and make it extremely animated. Another part that i think that could have been skipped was the back bend....you either do it in full or don't do it at all. The whole drama of the back bend in rajasthani folk dance is the flexibility of the curve of the body. Half way through gets no reaction so purpose not fulfilled. One thing I liked about Nishant, he gave a lot to anki to perform. He's really there to show his choreography and not his own dance performance.