priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol yh tht was cute
and seems like he is close to shampa he hugged her
love when ppl tease sushita hehe
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha yes.. I think Shampa absolutely deserves his hug, she is bringing out the best of him, unlike Nishant
priya185 thumbnail
agree
but i meant shampa's hug from chang not remo lolz but shampa is a choregrapher by profession she is terrance's helper in his dance studio she helps teach ppl steps so she ought to be good nah
nishant needs to work much harder wnat to see him do the challenging stuff too not just anki should be equal
and remo plz tell nishant to improve his choregraphy by saying he could do much betetr but still wnat anki to have good performance
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah im so glad Sushant got Shampa.

When i saw the soniyo dance, i was like ok so Nishant is good.. But as soon as i came here, i realised he had copied the concept from DID 😕 I so want him to try a lil more harder.. Anki has so much potential, he should make her do her best!
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here are some SushIta creations I made... they're free to use. :)

-aisha.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am desperately waiting that ankitha should get 10's....😭
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys any info on Ankita's performance?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys im really fed up with nishant and findin it very hard to like anikta's performance tnx to him.... she's got such talents and he's not utilizin properly....

i reallyyyyyyyy want remo to point it out sooner than later like he did for ragini.... his remarks worked well for ragini so y not nishant..
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@NaDzGirl
i totally agree with u...ankitha can perform very well..but the choregraphy was not good...its really her bad luck to get nishant😭
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

guys im really fed up with nishant and findin it very hard to like anikta's performance tnx to him.... she's got such talents and he's not utilizin properly....

i reallyyyyyyyy want remo to point it out sooner than later like he did for ragini.... his remarks worked well for ragini so y not nishant..

agree nadz exactly my point
plz remo apna judging skills mujhe bhi dikha do