Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
and you too
pheww we finished it finally
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really priya but u come with the best title and yup new fan page. Ankita's fan page is just rocking. i just love how u decorated the first pageπŸ‘
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gooooosh priyaaaaaaa fab job done my lil sis!!!!! im soooooooooooo proud of uuuuuuuuuu πŸ₯³ 

i looooooooooooved da first page!!!! gosh anki's born in 1984??!!?! ok i dont feel old anymore cz im one year younger to her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i always thought she's younger than me lollz

plussssssssss we both share da same star sign woooooooooooow im soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok small question.... sushant's only 24 rite?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

wow ur only one yr i thoguht u were like 21 or soemthing πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 
lolz hez prolly not
did i miss ur bday  mine is capri
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gooooosh priyaaaaaaa fab job done my lil sis!!!!! im soooooooooooo proud of uuuuuuuuuu πŸ₯³ 

i looooooooooooved da first page!!!! gosh anki's born in 1984??!!?! ok i dont feel old anymore cz im one year younger to her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i always thought she's younger than me lollz

plussssssssss we both share da same star sign woooooooooooow im soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok small question.... sushant's only 24 rite?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Ankita is only one year and one month older than Sushant.. anywaz age doesn't matter when u r in loveπŸ˜‰ and it sure looks they are in love even when they try to deny itπŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

wow ur only one yr i thoguht u were like 21 or soemthing πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

lolz hez prolly not
did i miss ur bday  mine is capri

noooooooo jaana my b day is on 3rd of march and yeahhhh sushant's 24 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
hiyaaaaa my capri queen.....πŸ€— 
ankita's such an angel... she's sooooooooooo sweet... nothin new dere na lil sis?!!?!
CuteCherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

thanks a lot cherry

ur welcomeπŸ€— i bet this page is going to go by fast too. 

Nishant better pull up his socks cuz other choreographer are really good and creative. he's got such a good and graceful celebrity dancer. whenever i see them dance i only focus on ankita cuz she just takes over the whole dance. i so wanted her to be partner with punit but oh well. hope nishant comes up with a better choreography next time.
priya185 thumbnail
oh riht i thoguht u said same sign as anki- my bad lolz
mines 18th jan
yea she is v sweet btw to any members of this at need a person to write about ankita's personality just one or 2 paragraphs  will use for at but however many ppl wanna give it in cn pm me it and maybe we'll vote or just ask ppl in at which one is this best and use tht
priya185 thumbnail
ok guys abt this nishamnt thing what can we do unless participants get chnace to swap choreos but ankis too nice to swap but still we have to live with nishant for a while so just hope he buckles up like neerav has shown to
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

Ankita is only one year and one month older than Sushant.. anywaz age doesn't matter when u r in loveπŸ˜‰ and it sure looks they are in love even when they try to deny itπŸ˜†

😲sach lolz he looks older
and yes age doesnt matter just the heart does
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@cutecherry
well said dear....i totally agree with u....
when they announced da jodis, i reallyyyyyyy wished salman had ankita cz he's one faaaaaaaabulous dancer and i love his work....

moreover, savio even punit rocks!!!! feel sorry for anki but now they both hav to work hard!! especially nishant cz he has to make sure ankita gets much much better dance steps....