Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ankita Lokhande#2 PersonalityThatCapturesYourHeart

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Ankita as a person

DOB: 19th December 1984 (26yrs old)
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: Indore, India
Fav colour: baby pink, but mostly wears white
Fav food: Dal Roti loves indian sweets
Fav destination: Indore
Hobbies: Playing badminton, dancing
Hobbies: Acting, eating pani puri, interacting with others, having fun and dancing
Claim to Fame: "Archana" in Pavitra Rishta.
Loves to eat sleep and rest.

The sweet Maharashtrian girl has everyone adoring her character. Very few know that Ankita started out as a model for the first season promos of JDJ. ' Hard working, sincere and dedicated ' Ankita loves to give her 100 per cent to whatever she chooses to do.

Awards Ankita got or was nominated for

Ankita has been nominated for many awards and won the majority of them:
Zee Rishtey Awards 2009:  Best Jodi
Zee Gold Awards 2010:  Best Debutante Female
New Talent Awards 2010:  Best Personality and Best Actress
Xplore International Awards 2010:  Best Actress
ITA Awards 2010:  GR8 Face of the Year
Zee Rishtey Awards 2010:  Best Jodi and Popular Actress
Chevrolet Apsara Awards 2011: Best Actress in Drama Series
Lions Gold Awards: Lions Favourite Best Actress in TV show

Ankita's career

Struggle as television actress:

Before working on Pavitra Rishta she struggled a lot to get a decent break, but she was fully prepared for that and it paid. She took part in Zee Cine stars ke Khoj and although she came to Top 4 she didnt win.  Earlier she was supposed to act in Jay Mehta's 'Bali Umar Ko Salaam', she did the promos also but later Ankita did not continue with it, as that was not for the lead role, Ankita Lokhande does not regret this.

Ankita's role in Pavitra Rishta

'Pavitra Rishta' is a story of a mother whose major concern is her eldest daughter Archana's marriage. Archana has been sacrificing her desires so as to help her mother to bring up her other children. Archana is the main character of Pavitra Rishta, who is 27 years old. She is a less educated girl, a bane barrier in her marriage. She handles all the chores of her house and makes her mother comfortable. She was married to Manav but due to unfavourable circumstances got divorced. She leaves for Bangalore and comes back after 1 year, completing her education. She is now working as supervisor in Satish & Dharmesh's company and is engaged to co-worker Jaywant due to her family's wish that she move on, but she is still in love with ex-husband, Manav Deshmukh currently Satish finds out the truth about Kaywant and tells Archana and she reunites with Manav as a Diwali special.

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Member list for the AT
(press LIKE on this post if you would like to be added no pming me)

-Priyalicious-
shovanashrestha 
Sadyangel
piya_10 
ekta_salman
  --Rachna--
Tanyaz
  RuHuNirvana
  starrry13
  Armaan-KSG
Fairyfaria
rpratistha
 -Sofia-
..Sonii.. 
Angel-likeDevil 
Asther
nycsweetie
irenep
 archanamanav
  umayal
soul_angel
sayali1202008
toothbrush13
 Gene_Nisha
-Hoor-
xx-Rai-xx
omshreejaanu
Vidya85
Tani91
teacher25
 mansi96
vishwap
sushitafan
star_wars
SaffyFlower
 shilpa_shilps
anjali10
bonnefille
ArMan_fan1
deveshwersingh
shootingstar27
divyasweety
-fsn-
RaDev_addict
sha_siddhi209
mints05
gaurimisha
Akashspartan
bozo
indian_beauty
sofsunmanne
-hina-
iheartchai
Abray 
ChweetCherry
Sweetu.Baby
Claire0206
NaDzGirl
hina-sheikh
-Durgavnii-
cutebaby92
acre
divya221
 PimpJuice
maman
DEE2803
cool.sindhya
pesi11
Riyenza
-monica-
viniva sharma
Xx_fehmida_xX
dxvid76
vikhyat123
Anijoyce
noorsand

member count= 78
priya185 thumbnail

:: Ankita Lokhande AT rules ::

(to be followed at all times all members must read, like the post so I know you have read them)

Only join if you are a fan of Ankita, bashing is not allowed, criticism is but should not get personal or hurt other members feelings.
    Like the member list post (3rd post) if you want to be added; by saying add me in the thread or via PM doesnt count, as I wont look through pages to add people and its only fair if EVERYONE follows rules.
    Try to talk about Ankita as much as possible without spamming however you can talk about other contestants/ choregraphers too
    No abusive language, name calling or anything offensive
    Only I will open Ankita AT when the AT reaches near 150 I will post link beneath this post 
     Maximum number of 4 quotes at a time

Most importantly, have fun ....and keep loving and supporting Ankita throughout her journey on JDJ and even after that.

priya185 thumbnail

videos of ankita in JDJ4 

JDJ4 Title Track Download Link Audio mp3 Download Link

preview of the show 

Sushant and Ankita's introduction performance

Ankita's intro for Madhuri

Ankita's performance on Lagni Kunachi Hichki                                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyg6O-ZKXc

Ankita's performance on Soniyo

Ankita's performance on Aye Aye Oo

Ankita's Jhalak offstage links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksSjaUFpVI
priya185 thumbnail

Ankita's journey in Jhalak

Ankita's aim is to show the world a side of herself not seen as Archana Karanjkar.  She not only wants to do that but also aims to learn how to become a better dancer in many styles aside from her token latkas and jhatkas.  Paired with choreographer Nishant Bhatt, Ankita has already given a wonderful performance and fans hope that she will continue to do so.  Her natural grace and charm has already taken the attention of Madhuri Dixit and soon will bring Ankita into the hearts of all viewers.

Sushant ki Zubani

Ankita, my co-star, is a very pleasant surprise. She may be alright during rehearsals but on stage she is filled with this great positive energy that's fantastic.

Ankita ki Jubani

I always wanted to do a dance reality, especially Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. So when I was approached for this show, I grabbed the opportunity with both hands. I have watched the previous seasons and the one that I remember is the one with Prachi Desai and Sandhya Mridul; both are great dancers, though Sandhya was my favourite.

Though a lot of people have asked how the chemistry between Sushant and me will change, being competitors here. Sushant and I are good friends so if anything, this will be more fun. He, of course, is a trained dancer and I am more Bollywood with Jhatkas and Matkas. I am learning about dancing as this show goes on. My choreographer Nishant, is a great guy. He knows what I can do and what I might find difficult. He knows my pulse and that is why I think we make a great team. About the judges, I love them all. Madhuri is so cute. She is beautiful and a great actress. Remo is a fantastic choreographer and Malaika has made a name for herself as far as Bollywood dances are concerned.

This show will help me prove to myself that I can dance on any form and style. People now remember me as Archana but here I want them to see my glamorous side. After this show I want them to remember my performances as well. I want them to see a song and say "Ankita had done this in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa."

Scoreboard
week 1-  7 +7 +7 = 21
week 2 - 8 +8 +9 = 25
week 3- 8 +9 +9 = 26
week4- 9 +9 +8 = 26
week5- 7 +9 +9= 26 + 4 = 30

Do use this sig if you want Ankita to win (made by Jia)

priya185 thumbnail

creations on ankita and sushita

NOTE: free to use the creations below but hotlink them to use them as ive disabled copy and pasting from this post, instead you have to right click and save the image then upload it on tinypic and paste it into your dabba  
most sig makers say dont hotlink so plz dont hotlink any of these stuffs

-------------------------------------------------------

credit to the makers

priya185 thumbnail
creations continued

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gooooosh priyaaaaaaa fab job done my lil sis!!!!! im soooooooooooo proud of uuuuuuuuuu ðŸ¥³ 

i looooooooooooved da first page!!!! gosh anki's born in 1984??!!?! ok i dont feel old anymore cz im one year younger to her ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† i always thought she's younger than me lollz

plussssssssss we both share da same star sign woooooooooooow im soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok small question.... sushant's only 24 rite?!?! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago