Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/12 - Epi 42] (Page 3)

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
its getting better...waiting fo 2mrw......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
The episode today, again, was great!!

Sorry, got to rush. Will come back later with more Wink

-Zeenat-

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hey guys...Hug
lovely takes everyone....ClapClap
mines very short...dnt feel like writing a long one..Disapprove

i liked today's epi...esp for the arjun-rashi and arjun +Billu-Makrand scenes....these 3 r the only ppl hu understand arjun and care for him so much...Embarrassed...and Rashi..she's such a sweet sis...love her...and loved i wen arjun said dnt ask me 2 make any more promises...aww..Heart..and he's nw guna fulfil dem both...

loved that scene wid arohi and her thoughts....the dialouges were amazing...Star...she was feelin his pain...Embarrassed....arjun got hurt...but arohi felt the pain of every wound he went thru...and arohi..u can never forget arjun because he lives in your heart...forever...Day Dreaming...i wish u knew why arjun did raise his hand and fight back..

arjun playin the flute..hayee...Blushing...the flute melody is so calm and lovely...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...and den arjun's million doller smile...Heart...and go arjun go....get ur arohi..because she's only urs...i can't wait for the reunion scene between dem..i can already feel how intense and passionate it's guna be...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...at the same time filled wid emotions....and love..Embarrassed

DJ..ShockedOuch...u want arohi's marriage to a person that ran away while she was at gun point.....i thot u wud help arjuhi reunite..bt u dnt want dem together...wat will u do wen u find out arjun is a changed man...and he did dis for arohi..and most of all...his sis...ur guna regret DJ

so do these 7 days mean.... 7 days till arjuhi reunion...7 days till arjun is totally different..TongueWink....i cant wait..HeartEmbarrassed..that whole crossover between arjun-rashi convo and pandit and KSA words...was great..loved it..ClapClap

okaie guys...me goin nw...byeee...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-mushiroxx-Zeenat-.Jane..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
First Time I'm Expressing My Feelings EmbarrassedCoz I Really Need Doing It LOL 
To Start I've Really Like Today's Episode Just Because What I've Felt After Watching It MaybeConfused
Arjun Was Soo Cute When He Told That He Didn't Do Anything When Rajveer Was Beating Him Just To Make Arohi Realise That She Felt All His Pain And It Works Day Dreaming  Again Simply Loved Bro-Sis's Chemistry And Bond Star When He Ask Them To Not Ask Him To Make AnyOther Promise He Was Looking Sooo Cuute Cool  Arjun Is Very Patient Coz He Didn't Let Arohi   Go After Everything Her Family Did With Him Shocked Gauri Is Again And Again  Making Hell In The Shoow Angry She Is Unberable .Can't Tolerate Her Anymore Dead Finally We Know The Day OF Their Reunion WinkYeeeeeeeah Party
IN 7 DAAYS DancingI Know Its Quickly But We'll Get Some Pasionnate Scenes For Sure And If Its Arjun's Challenge I Am Suure He'll Do It Embarrassed I am More Exited That Never Tongue The Fact That Both Are Real LiFE Couple Makes It More Exiting To Watch And Even A Treat Clap Overall I Was Quite Surprised By Two Persons ........Will Start With DJ Ouch She Was Soo Mean And Selfish Today Confused She Just Thinked About Her Family's Izaat And All While She Know What Arohi Feels About Arjun And How Much Its Deep Ouch But No ......She Doesn't Care About That Cry Finally DAADU Big smileHe Waas Very Sweet And Loving Today ..He Tought Much For Arohi And Her Hapiness And Want Her To Be Happy 
He Know That The Marriage Is Soo Quick Smile Anywaays , Soo Soo Happy For Arjun's Change And ARJUHI's Reunion Day Dreaming Let's See What's Gonna Happen Next Wink A Superb Episode Agaain Clap
KMH ROOOOOOOCKS Star         Maria Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshmushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Aww..lovely episode yesterday..superbb acting..luv arjuhi Heart..arjuhi 's expressions were really nice ! Clap

MY FAV. PART : Wen arjun was playing the flute..tht scene reminded me of KMH1...arjun plays tht mouth organ nd arohi stands behind a tree nd listens to him..nd thn voh puppy ko chot lagti hai..tht scene..the only difference is ..here its a 'flute' nd there it was a 'mouth organ'......aww HeartDay DreamingEmbarrassed..

Also..luved rashi's part..she's sweet Big smile..nw cant wait to see wht arjun will do Big smile yay..excited..Big smileHug

Luved these dialogues... ''Daddoo: " 7 din hi to hain, in dino main konsa dunya badal jayega..." ; Arjun: "Duniya to ik pal main badal sakti hai, bas usko badalne wala chahiye...Thumbs Up

Over all..the episode was very gud Big smile Thumbs UpBig smile

Pinky

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
have edited mine on the main page Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

have edited mine on the main page Embarrassed

Pooja, I was about to comment that you've reserved for today's episode but you haven't given your take for yesterdayROFL

Anyways, I wasn't really happy with yesterday's episode but your take made me giggle. Specially the Komolika statementLOL

I hate Gauri! I mean, "Koi jaldi ka muharat nahi hai kya??" I mean, I'm surprised Arohi didn't smell fishErmm

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 December 2010 at 6:26am
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Pooja, I was about to comment that you've reserved for today's episode but you haven't given your take for yesterdayROFL

Anyways, I wasn't really happy with yesterday's episode but your take made me giggle. Specially the Komolika statementLOL

I hate Gauri! I mean, "Koi jaldi ka muharat nahi hai kya??" I mean, I'm surprised Arohi didn't smell fishErmm

hahahahha yeah i got busy in the KaJen AT so forgot to update here ROFL but i did it before reserving Embarrassed

i swear man, didn't Arohi think why is she hurrying? but i guess she wasn't really paying attention that time, she was more shocked than anything elseOuch

.Jane..

Go to top