Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/12 - Epi 42] (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Broken Heart read the written update that chiku did put the ring on her finger.   will try to edit after watching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Today i feel like singing the song" Il dil k liey dunya dedi, ik pal k liey zindagi"Embarrassed
Todays' episode was a perfect reflection of these two lines...Such a beautiful episode, with feelings to match. Smile
Three particular scenes that just TOUCHED everybody's heart i'm sure...
"Arohi, Arjun and Grandparents all realising that arjun was getting beatup, but Arohi was getting hurt, "Dard Arjun ko horaha tha, aur Aanso Arohi ki anso main a arahey they" - It was such a beautiful revelation to watch..BUT so mad at DJ/Dadoo to force her to marry cheecku, eventhough they know Arohi ki har dhadkan Arjun ka naam leti hai, and cheeku is such a joke..:-(DeadOuch
Ouch
"Arjun asked God for some days, and rightaway he answered his prayers..I have to say it was such an amaisingly touching scene, that i had tears in my eyes..Embarrassed
BUt only 7 dayss? :-O Arjun itne dinon main kya karoge? jaldi karo plz, kaheen yeh din khatam na hojayen...."

This was THE BEST dialogue/scene of KMH so far...Star
Daddooo: "7 din hi to hain, indinon main konsa dunya badal jayegi..
Arjun: "Dunya to ik pal main badal sakti hai, bas usko badalne wala chaeye..."Day Dreaming

Today's episode was truly a delight to watch...Today God was on Arjun's side..:-) All his scenes btw his sister, billu, and makrant were all very very heartwarming...StarBig smileDay Dreaming
Big smile
And...Mr, Kundra and Ms. Kamra, did it again..They never fail to impress, never a dull moment and never a loophole..FLAWLELSS acting, beautifuly portrayed emotions..I wanna Applaued both of you..:-) Good job bhayya, and di, keep rocking! God bless you both..ClapClapClapStarStarCool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--Zeenat-mushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Awsome takes by everyone!!!

what i'm wondering about right now is...
How should i judge DJ...
seriously, first i thought omg what a cute Dj...she'll surely help her poti in every situation...then i thought WHAT IS SHE DOING?? Shes against her potis love...i thought Dj will create many many problems...and in todays episode first i thought omg Dj will only support Arohi in her love...and then Second half when she insited on the Chiku marriage i again was very confused...SOMEONE PLEEEJ HELP MEE!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-mushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
RES ..
and kavya ..yeah chikoo did put ring on Arohi's finger ..seee my predictions are NEVER correct.was i telling u about dat or i was talking to Eshu Tongue i think i should start predicting worse things so maybe good things will happen as i my predictions are always wrong
shilpa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

mehrasaahmadi Newbie
mehrasaahmadi
mehrasaahmadi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i hope every thing get ok soon i can,t bear them be far from each other and this gouri be happy .i want the be togather just like jungle episode it was so nice and romantic

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@chill_out:....ur name suggest that u must be a kind of chilled out type person.......LOL but ur post got lot of anger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways dont mind dear i loved reading ur post............it was good.......Thumbs Up
@aparna- lovely post dear........Clap
@aamna- nice take sweety....Thumbs Up
everyone else.....sorry didn't write evryone's name but loved reading the topic but its just the start....LOL

now my take........
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.  ~Mark Overby
arjun was badly beaten by rajveer but he bear the pain all coz of his love.....he could see the pain n realisation in arohi's eyes n he knew that his aim is half-acheived,............he had no regrets n no worries coz he had his love in front of his eyes........
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard
the engagement did happen but arohi's mind was stuck in the thoughts ......whether it was arjun's ring she wore or cheekus'?? her dilemma was vivble in her eyes.........bleeding arjun was pinching her heart...tearing it into thousand pieces..........the more she saw him in pain the more she felt ache......Ouch

then the ahluwalia house n girrrr their stupid discussion...........i dont wanna discuss that.....so skipping it......LOL
back at singhania house.........rashi is a SUPER-ROCKING SIS........Clap she made they way for arjun's love-life to progress.........n also for arjun to live a happy n peaceful life........hats off to her for that.....
billu n makrand..what can i say they r the sweetest buddies one can have.......ready to give their lives for their bro....Smile

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.  ~Michel de Montaigne
arohi was crying hard n her room n thinking that how come she still feels for arjun?? how did his pain affect her so much??
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.  Why I need to live has been given to me by you.  ~Author Unknown
arjun says to his sis rashi that he wont let the world take away arohi from him n on the other side arohi's marriage will happen a week later.........so arjun got the time he wanted n lets see how he wins back his arohi.......WinkEmbarrassed
You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.  ~Dr. Seuss

thats all for tonight guys...........karan n kritika stole the show as always.....the beating part where arohi was sheding tears n arjun's dialogues with rashi....were fab.........ClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-arjuhi4evrAmnaIsh-Zeenat-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Chiku bhi kamaal ka hai! Zabardasti Arohi ke hath me ring pehnadi...huh ... h8 dat part...Cry n arohi...awww... she lukd so sad bt dint save arjun!! jus coz of dat gauri...Angry.Rashi is really very sweet ... one of my fav charcters of kitani2 ...Smile luvd d flute part.... arjun lukd really very cute Blushing Chiku iz changa ?? lol he iz d bigst idiot...Silly well d episode was lovely! arjun really lukd very cuteeee ....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh-Zeenat-mushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

@chill_out:....ur name suggest that u must be a kind of chilled out type person.......LOL but ur post got lot of anger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways dont mind dear i loved reading ur post............it was good.......Thumbs Up

Haha!! I wasn't really angry, just sad but ya, I'm not exactly very chilled out, I'm quite moodyLOL
Thanks!Embarrassed
I loved your take, specially the quotes! They're beautiful and totally perfecto!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

Go to top