Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/12 - Epi 42]

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

will be back later to update mine Embarrassed

enjoy the episode everyone!!!

Edited:
today's episode was alright, not much happened...again on the same track, Arjun leaving home, Arohi is thinking why she is behaving like that, she might have asked that question to herself so many times already Sleepy let's have something new yaar!!! why can't she just admit she loves him...and i gotta say, lovely expressions Kritz during the engagement Clap the shock in her eyes when Chiku put the ring on "forcefully" well portrayed.

I am really not liking DJ anymore, i had alot of expectations from her, i agree she looks at her family first and that is why she would never give Arohi the encouragement to go after Arjun since he is a Singhania.

Again like i always say, i loved Rashi and Arjun's scenes also loved Arjun and Billu-Makrand, poor guy, made two promises in one day
ROFL

The dialogues Olly mentioned below were truly the best ones today Clap the writer is getting better and better Clap

7 din ladki in Embarrassed aur DIG sahab, u have lived for so many years u should be knowing how the world changes in just one moment...don't worry Arohi is just going to go to someone who is much much better than that Chiku shake
ROFLROFL

oooii that Gauri
Censored she wants Arohi to get married RIGHT NOW that Censored what the hell does she think of herself?? i wanted to smack her when she asked the pandit to do it before...ek toh expressions bhi ROFLROFL i can never look at her evil faces with a straight face ROFLROFL did she not attend Komalika's classes?? ROFLROFL those expressions are supposed to scared u, but she is India's first vamp who makes us laugh with her expressions ROFL

time to enjoy Arjun getting Arohi back in 7 days Embarrassed i hope at the end Arohi kidnaps Arjun ROFL she believes in tit for tat, she even saw him change like he had ROFLROFL now time for her to kidnap him and take him on a longgggggggggggggggggggggg trip DancingDancingDancing

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 28 December 2010 at 6:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhtanu111aPranii-Olly--Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Edited!!

A pretty average episode. The reason I didn't join the discussion on Friday is because I, seriously, didn't have the heart to. What would I have discussed??? How badly they hurt my Arjun?? How on the basis of prejudices and preconceived notions, they didn't even once stopped to verify that maybe, just maybe, Arjun had only come to return the ring?
Anyways, today's episode, we saw how more than Arjun, Arohi was affected by the way he was pummeled mercilessly. All she could do was stand motionless and just stare at the ring in her finger, the ring which had, indirectly, been the reason for the beating Arjun got. She just helplessly watched an unconscious Arjun being dragged away. 
Then we saw a heated debate going on in the Aluwalia family: "Rajveer beats Arjun: Right or Wrong??" I would say Wrong, without a doubt. No, I'm not saying this because I love Arjun to death. If I think from the PoV of a normal girl also, obviously, if you're beating up some guy at your niece's engagement, it doesn't leave a good impression no matter what! He could've been forceful in a little civilised way also. Kartar Sir is right, Rajveer badly needs to control his temper!
One more thing, I've always admired the Aluwalia family for the close knit bond they share with each other despite being huge in number. It shouldn't be tough for them to notice that Arohi is not at all happy with this wedding! Something is eating her up and she needs someone to talk to who'll understand her!
I hate Gauri and Chiku irritates me with his dumbness and I'm not wasting my time on these two any further!
Arohi went to her room wondering why she's crying for a guy who she is supposed to hate. She wondered why was it that Arjun was getting beaten up yet, she felt the pain. She wondered why Arjun didn't retaliate, why he didn't strike back. I wish Arohi had understood that Arjun was signalling at the fact that now, he's reformed man. I wish that for once Arohi had listened to her heart and not her mind. I wish she'd had the guts to go and stop her Chachu from making pulp out of Arjun! But I'm happy that Arohi has finally accepted that she can never ever forget Arjun.
I love Billu and Makrand! They're ready to give up their lives for Arjun and why not? They are like the Three Musketeers: All for One and One for All!
I'm happy that Kartar Sir and DJ, somewhere, realise that Chiku is someone who they desire for Arohi. She does not desire him for herself. But I give them the benefit of doubt because according to them, they are doing this in the best interest of Arohi.
I really liked the cross connection of Arjun's feelings and the Pandit scene post the chinese whisper. "Agar koi cheez ko dill se chaho, toh saari qaenaat usse tumhe dilane mein jut jaati hai." Arjun, from the bottom of his heart, asked only for a little time to win Arohi back and voila! He's got 7 days. Yes, a moment is enough to change the world, Arjun has got 7 days to change Arohi's decision, he's got 7 days to stop Arohi from ruining three lives.

Memorable Quotes:

Arohi: Main usse nafrat karti hoon. Phir bhi uske jism par pade ek ek chot ne mujhe dard diya. Main aaj bhi uska dard mehsoos kar sakti hoon. Usse tadapta dekh, meri sansein rook jaati hainEmbarrassed

Arjun: Usne toh mere liye woh kiya hai jo poori duniya bhi mere liye nahi kar sakti thi. Usne Arohi ko ehsaas dilaya ki woh mujhse kitna pyaar karti hai. Dard mujhe ho raha tha aur aansoon uske aankhan mein aa rahe theParty

Arjun: Yeh mera aaj ka doosra vada hai. Please aur koi vada mat maangnaROFL

DJ: Jo main dekh rahi hoon woh aap nahi dekh paa rahe. Party mein aap sab Arjun ko dekh rahe the lekin main Arohi ko dekh rahi thi. Zakhm uss ladke ki jism par padh rahe the, dard Arohi ko ho raha tha.

Arjun : Yeh duniya humesha chheenti rahi aur main dekhta raha. Lekin main iss duniya ko mujhse Arohi ko chheenne nahi doonga!

Kartar Sir: 7 din mein kaunsa duniya badal jaani hai.
Arjun: Meri duniya toh aaj badal gayi hai. Duniya ek pal mein badal sakti hai, bas, badalne wala chahiye!Clap

Rashi: Jo kaam main aaj tak nahi kar payi, woh iss bachhe ne iss duniya mein aane se pehle kar diya: tumhe yahan se bhejne ka kaam.

Rashi: Dad ne tumhe rehne ko makaan diya par ghar nahi. Dad ne tumhe naam diya par baap ka pyaar nahi. Tumhe pyaar aur apnapan isiliye nahi mila kyunki humare ghar ke logon ko paas yeh cheezein hai hee nahi. Woh har rishte ko faide aur nuksaan mein tolte hain.

Arjun: Agar yeh ghar itna bura hai toh tum yahaan kyun ho?
Rashi: Aaj tak ntumhari wajah se thi aur ab iski (baby) wajah se hoon.

Edited by Chill_Out - 27 December 2010 at 9:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
2day DJ dissapointed me a lot..i thoght she will help in getting arjun -arohi together, but she is doing just opposite..wo toh arohi ki shaadi krana chahti hai asap....:(   but m damn sure in 7 dino arjun will do smthing....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraaparna4karanika-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkrock

2day DJ dissapointed me a lot..i thoght she will help in getting arjun -arohi together, but she is doing just opposite..wo toh arohi ki shaadi krana chahti hai asap....:(   but m damn sure in 7 dino arjun will do smthing....

yeah even she surprised me !!

I thought when she saw how upset arohi got, she would somehow try to get arjun arohi together or at least postpone the "wedding" .. but she did the opposite!!

It was heartbreaking to see arohi like that Cry And Arjun, haiiii he was toooooo sweet today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-mushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i agree with u guys that DJ was a shock for me...!!Shocked it was so bad of her..i simply hate the whole ahluwalia family.....arjun was the highlight today...and the bro-sis bonding is so strong...and i am deffo sure that in these 7 days arjuhi will unite....:D..overall loved todays epi...karan was too good today..and also that actress who plays rashi...:)..and of course billu and makrand ..these four ppl always make me smile..."::)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAmnaIsh-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
todaes epi was nyc luvd evrythng bt wats dis i thought dj will understand arohis feeling bt she is doing ulta.. ... N der arjun is ready to change himself ... N now as he said he will live life for arohi .. N luvd d back ground music especially d flute 1 ... N woww.. It was amazing scene wen arjun was thinking about arohi... Like it... N wen arohi said mujhe kyu dard ho raha hai..mujhe kyu fark par raha hai..mein uske baare mein kyu soch rai hun.... Day Dreaming overall nyc epi...

garvitaarora-anzaeram-AmnaIsh-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Edited my post above! And I agree with you all. I was hoping that DJ would support Arohi, specially since she knows how strongly Arohi feels for Arjun, but I guess I was expecting too muchErmm

Edited by Chill_Out - 27 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
todays episode was "okey types"!!
frst of all i HATE dj !!Angryhw dare she thoght of arohi's shaadi W*H chiku ??
she knws clearly dat aohi loves arjun so much n ajun also loves aohi 
she knws dat arohi's l marige lyf W*H chiku will nt b a success !!Ouch
ma hopes went in vain !! i dont thnk dj will elp arjuhi too get 2getha !!
bt kartar was goodSmileatleasyt he have a bad feeling dat wat dey doing is nt good !!
n nw d frst part i was really w8ing fr arohi to say smthng supporting arjun infrnt of her family !! bt she DINT !! Cryn chiku's dialoue o man !! dis guy will probably make me a killer !! 
i dn undrstand wat quality aluwalias (esp arohi's mom) saw in chiku?? moneyy????? ya statusssss?? thodi bhi akal nahi hai chiku ko !!Ouchmmmmmmmm
                                    aur meri arohiiiiiiiiCryarjun ke bare main sochke hi pal guzar jathi hai unki !!Cryoye arjun jaldi aao na ?? apni arohi bechari ro rahi hai (vo bhi nonstop)Wink
n nw am lovin rashi more n more........
bro-sis bonding wasreally goodClap
rashi was W*H singhanias coz of arjun !! haye hayeTongueSmile
n will b W*H dem fr her babe Smilepoor girlWink
             billu n makranth was also good today!! i lyked d part when billu asked to prmise arjun not to follow ds method fr winning arohi's heart !! n arjun's reply was also gd !! nt to ask fr such promises!! LOL
          arjun ke haath main phir se baasuriEmbarrassedahaaaaaa frst sign of being a gd boy 
hath main basuri aur maksath arohi wat an idea sirji !!!LOL 
i loved d scenes dey showed during kmh flute tune !! romantic moments nahi to falshbackss se kaam karna padega naLOL(realy was lyk a rain in desert)
n pandithji i hoped to c panditji saying "ye shaadi nahi hoga jo arohi ki kismath main hai vo ladka ye chiku nahi hai kisi aur hai"
bt it dint happen ufffff ye pandithji bhi na .. teek se dialogue bhi bol nahi saktha.. insted he said to postpone dis shaadi fr 7daysDead
arjun ne maang tho li bhagvaan se ... pehli bar manli na tho kya "apni aohi ko vapas dedo" aise nahi maang saktha tha ?LOL
hmmm anyways lets c wat happens W*Hin 7daysBig smile

Edited by aparna4karanika - 27 December 2010 at 10:23am

garvitaarora-anzaeram--Zeenat-mushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top