Yeh Ishq Haaye

Rahul Arora's tattoo fixation

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Rahul Arora's tattoo fixation
STARONE.IN

Charming Rahul Arora, who won a million hearts with his portrayal of Sameer in STAR Plus' Behenein, is upbeat about his character in STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye. He plays the character of handsome hunk Ranbir in Yeh Ishq Haaye.

STARONE.IN

Talking about his character, Rahul says, "I am happy to play the lead role in STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye. My character Ranbir is a dream man for any girl. He is a complete lover boy and a go-getter. He can get whatever or whoever he wants in life."

Apart from the show, Ranbir is on cloud nine for yet another achievement in the form of his prized possession – tattoos. He has always had a liking towards tattoos, and the lad recently got himself inked – once again - at Pattaya.

He says, "I always used to admire tattoos on other people. I was highly inquisitive about the art, and decided to get a tiny one on my right arm. I just loved the feeling of getting inked! From then on, there's been no looking back." The actor's recent visit to Pataya enabled him to realise his love for tattoos all over again. He says, "In Pattaya, I discovered some cool places to get a tattoo done. I got two large ones on both my arms. On my right arm, I got tribal art done, and on my left, I got Edward Lee Tiger's Eye. I just can't stop admiring them."

Well, quite an achievement! Watch the trend-setter Ranbir onYeh Ishq Haaye, Monday to Saturday, at 8:00 pm, on STAR One.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrateekshWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

^^^

this guy nothing knows what acting is............NOW I AM WONDRING how easy it is to get into acting on TV with 0 acting skills...
You didn't like his acting in MJHT then?

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@tweety_lovely thats kinda quite rude!! 

@ gaurav_fan thanks for the article!! I like him.. I do agree he did not show much expressions today but he will rock further on as he did in mjht!! I liked him there and will hopefully do here again.. Smile

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
its ok.. Smile I agree with you that I too want this show to get better!! But to be honest we did see the story has moved on a little bit.. like Akshay knowing the truth and Manjari starting to fall in love with the new guy.. I think it is moving.. Although I agree its slow but I guess its fine for now.. but Im pretty sure the story will take a turn with this new entry which will be interesting to see!! Smile

Whitestallion

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I hate tattoos..............It really upsets me

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index