India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Happy or sad?

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
After watching 2days epi what should i do?I'm confused that I should b happy or sad.ConfusedBcoz in 2day's epi we can't get 2 watch Ambo re-union.Broken HeartAnd Amrit is planing 2 take revenge from Bebo.AngryIn the other side Bebo is happy 2 get her Amrit back.SmileI know now Amrit is with bebo and someday he'll get 2 know that Bebo is innocent.SmileBut what will happen before this?Amrit hates Bebo and he doesn't even want 2 talk with her.CryOne thing is clear that we r not going 2 see Ambo moments too fast.CryBut how much we should wait?We have waited 4 5/6 months and now it's the limit.I can't stop myself from being mad.Silly

Sorry if i've told anything wrong but seriously i'm very angry.Becoz now we have 2 wait until Amrit gets know the truth.UnhappyShare ur opinion plz.Smile  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanoAmbofanganga16tr-Afeelicious-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Don't worry. Amrit will get 2 know the truth soon.WinkBut still it will b fun 2 see that how bebo tries 2 get closer 2Embarrassed amrit but he will run away from her.like ur story. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Arjun Khanna is going to come before Amrit stabs Bebo and clears up all thier confusion.

That is my thought
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessdoll

After watching 2days epi what should i do?I'm confused that I should b happy or sad.ConfusedBcoz in 2day's epi we can't get 2 watch Ambo re-union.Broken HeartAnd Amrit is planing 2 take revenge from Bebo.AngryIn the other side Bebo is happy 2 get her Amrit back.SmileI know now Amrit is with bebo and someday he'll get 2 know that Bebo is innocent.SmileBut what will happen before this?Amrit hates Bebo and he doesn't even want 2 talk with her.CryOne thing is clear that we r not going 2 see Ambo moments too fast.CryBut how much we should wait?We have waited 4 5/6 months and now it's the limit.I can't stop myself from being mad.Silly

Sorry if i've told anything wrong but seriously i'm very angry.Becoz now we have 2 wait until Amrit gets know the truth.UnhappyShare ur opinion plz.Smile  
Originally posted by sdoll

Don't worry. Amrit will get 2 know the truth soon.WinkBut still it will b fun 2 see that how bebo tries 2 get closer 2Embarrassed amrit but he will run away from her.like ur story. LOLLOL

I Confused And At The Same Time I Getting So So Mad Too. They Said In A Happy Reunion But Seeing This It Proves That Amrit And Bebo Is Not Going Be Together Now. Amrit Should Find The Truth Before Anything Happen Or He Do Something To Her And Her Family. If Amrit Any Cost Hurt Bebo Or Her Family Then I Will Never Forgive Him There All Went Though Alot 

Edited by Mythily2 - 27 December 2010 at 7:50am
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Yeah u r right, Amrit will very soon come to know of the truth , I;m sure !!!
But it wud be fun to see the opposite happening now... They shud show Bebo trying to get close, akhir she has met her pati after so many months... Tongue
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
well i am not really sad for today episode, but i was extremely sad after watching the maha episode, OMG arjun was totally innocent i never knew anything about that, i didn't even had any clue that arjun could totally innocent, felt extremely sorry arjun. arjun's innocent made me cry yaarCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top