Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Want this to be over (Page 3)

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwaria

Originally posted by sunaina02

So if after 1st January ,if  Ranbir is still here I will have to leave the forum because I wont be able to stop myself spreading my venom and showing my fangs.

I will only be updating shravan jay and put some venom there by introducing Ranbir.

Please dont leave forum.. Instead I would love to see your fangs spread for RanBear...

Same Like Above...Dont Leave The Forum plz...

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I would prefer you to open your fangs than to leave the forum. i will help you to spread the venom.. ehahaha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I don't want Taara back or anyone else who will help Saachi or Shravan, as mentioned here earlier, Shravan should just take Saachi and go, move out of the Jaiswal Prison House, only then they'll be free at last!

I would like to see the show ending when they're still married, Shravan on his bike, Saachi sitting behind him and them riding off to the sunset or whatever, but this dragging indeed is no good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zksunaina02

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

i hope that happens
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru273

Originally posted by doc99

I am NOT AT ALL excited about today's epi. cuz it is clear that the RACE is going to happen on wednesday. so i dont care what saachi says to pratap. if ranbir wins the race, i will stop watching the serial till he leaves (no offence to wahi fans) i would hav happily watched him in any other role. right now, shravan is in lots of problems, and ranbir is just making it more miserable.

i want this track to be over quickly. and i want to watch saavan together. it is almost a month since the family came to know about contract. they are still dragging the same track. this is probably the LONGEST and MOST UNWANTED track in BHPH. i would prefer tara's re-entry than this horrible track. my prediction is that tara will enter the show once this fiasco is over.

sorry if i hav offended anyone. jus my POV

even i don mind tara's entry !!
jus want these 2 out !!!!
yep sangeetha..... this now drag time for BHPH..... anything other than this track is welcome

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index