Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Want this to be over (Page 2)

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

Sunaina...That must Happen..That will make Viewers to hang on With the Show...But u Know it wont Happen..When i saw Promo Again Ranveer Says that Saanchi ki Aur Kareeb Aa Sakhoo...This Means CVs Definitely Drag this Whoever wins The Race....We need To Bear Ranveer Get Ready For That Guyz....

Sangeetha Yup I Agree With you...

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I can bear more of Ranveer and my  venoms will be flowing through this forum LOL

I have not mentioned yet...... I am erasing this part as it may translate to direct attack on the actor which I dont want to do .

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 December 2010 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaMr.Zk

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.
Absolutely.  Shravan need to get some pride & not live in Jaiswal mansion after this all is over.  Prathab has made it clear he considers Ranveer a good replacement for Shravan.  Even if this is just a game plan by Prathab & Ranveer to make Shravan responsible, nothing condones the embarassment & humiliation that Shravan had to suffer at their hands.  It took 20 someall  years of Prathab's irresponsible upbringing towards his son to make Shavan what he is & now all he gives his son is 30 days to undo all his bad habits. Prathab need to realise that an irresponsible son is better than NO son.

Edited by Cinderella100 - 27 December 2010 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaktmsMr.Zksunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Su u have guts.....LOL

Edited by kchitra77 - 27 December 2010 at 8:44am
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Deleted

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 27 December 2010 at 10:36am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
So if after 1st January ,if  Ranbir is still here I will have to leave the forum because I wont be able to stop myself spreading my venom and showing my fangs.

I will only be updating shravan jay and put some venom there by introducing Ranbir.
arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

So if after 1st January ,if  Ranbir is still here I will have to leave the forum because I wont be able to stop myself spreading my venom and showing my fangs.

I will only be updating shravan jay and put some venom there by introducing Ranbir.

Please dont leave forum.. Instead I would love to see your fangs spread for RanBear...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index