Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

Absolutely.  Shravan need to get some pride & not live in Jaiswal mansion after this all is over.  Prathab has made it clear he considers Ranveer a good replacement for Shravan.  Even if this is just a game plan by Prathab & Ranveer to make Shravan responsible, nothing condones the embarassment & humiliation that Shravan had to suffer at their hands.  It took 20 someall  years of Prathab's irresponsible upbringing towards his son to make Shavan what he is & now all he gives his son is 30 days to undo all his bad habits. Prathab need to realise that an irresponsible son is better than NO son. Edited by Cinderella100 - 13 years ago
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Su u have guts.....😆 Edited by kchitra77 - 13 years ago
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Deleted
Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
So if after 1st January ,if  Ranbir is still here I will have to leave the forum because I wont be able to stop myself spreading my venom and showing my fangs.

I will only be updating shravan jay and put some venom there by introducing Ranbir.
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So if after 1st January ,if  Ranbir is still here I will have to leave the forum because I wont be able to stop myself spreading my venom and showing my fangs.

I will only be updating shravan jay and put some venom there by introducing Ranbir.

Please dont leave forum.. Instead I would love to see your fangs spread for RanBear...
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwaria

Please dont leave forum.. Instead I would love to see your fangs spread for RanBear...

Same Like Above...Dont Leave The Forum plz...
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would prefer you to open your fangs than to leave the forum. i will help you to spread the venom.. ehahaha...
ChocolateChick thumbnail
I don't want Taara back or anyone else who will help Saachi or Shravan, as mentioned here earlier, Shravan should just take Saachi and go, move out of the Jaiswal Prison House, only then they'll be free at last!

I would like to see the show ending when they're still married, Shravan on his bike, Saachi sitting behind him and them riding off to the sunset or whatever, but this dragging indeed is no good.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

i hope that happens