India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Want this to be over

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

I am NOT AT ALL excited about today's epi. cuz it is clear that the RACE is going to happen on wednesday. so i dont care what saachi says to pratap. if ranbir wins the race, i will stop watching the serial till he leaves (no offence to wahi fans) i would hav happily watched him in any other role. right now, shravan is in lots of problems, and ranbir is just making it more miserable.

i want this track to be over quickly. and i want to watch saavan together. it is almost a month since the family came to know about contract. they are still dragging the same track. this is probably the LONGEST and MOST UNWANTED track in BHPH. i would prefer tara's re-entry than this horrible track. my prediction is that tara will enter the show once this fiasco is over.

sorry if i hav offended anyone. jus my POV

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23kchitra77sandy.21ChocolateChicksash10Mr.Zkmaris08

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
YEP.....SANGEETA....
THIS TRACK IS DRAGGING SO MUCH.....
i just wanna c shravan winning tht race & also win tht 1L cash.......
i just miss the saVan moments.......
sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yh i wouldnt mind tara bac lol 
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

I am NOT AT ALL excited about today's epi. cuz it is clear that the RACE is going to happen on wednesday. so i dont care what saachi says to pratap. if ranbir wins the race, i will stop watching the serial till he leaves (no offence to wahi fans) i would hav happily watched him in any other role. right now, shravan is in lots of problems, and ranbir is just making it more miserable.

i want this track to be over quickly. and i want to watch saavan together. it is almost a month since the family came to know about contract. they are still dragging the same track. this is probably the LONGEST and MOST UNWANTED track in BHPH. i would prefer tara's re-entry than this horrible track. my prediction is that tara will enter the show once this fiasco is over.

sorry if i hav offended anyone. jus my POV

even i don mind tara's entry !!
jus want these 2 out !!!!
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sangeetha, u dint say anything wrong....even i want this track to get over ASAP...totally fed up seeing SS in this state n Pratapn mama n Ranbir increasing my BP!!! CVs we need a change right away, dont make it more cunning n evil but a pleasant change n a comic one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23SUNSHiNE_413kchitra77sandy.21Cinderella100ktmsMr.Zkspicy_tikkachammak_challomomma1128

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
when u posted the topic as want it 2 be over i thought u want the serial to be over but when i read it i understood everythin yup i support u if u were abt to post wat i thought then i will give a tappad 4 that
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Shravan should win the bike-race, throw the money on Prataps face , grab Sachi and leave the Jaisawal mansion for ever.

how i wish tat happens !!im hopin for it!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index