Pratigya

Aarushi learns the truth about Aman - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Aarushi learns the truth about Aman, realises her mistake
STARONE.IN

STAR Plus'  prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya will witness some important turning point in which there would be some emotional scene between the two sisters - Pratigya and Aarushi when she  realises her mistake of not believing Pratigya.

STARONE.IN

STAR Plus source tell us that, "We have recently shot a scene in which Aarushi finds Aman with the same lady which Pratigya had brought during the her wedding. This gives her a shock. She repents her actions and now wants to go back to her parents house."

Further our source tells that, "Pratigya as the elder sister will forgive her and she will take her back to the Saxena's house. After this ,she won't be the same bubbly Aarushi and will become very serious in her life."'

We spoke to Aarushi aka Awantika Hundal, "Yes, very soon I will come to know the truth of Aman and I would realize my mistake of not believing in Pratigya. I want to go back to my own house as this this marriage is illegal. Pratigya would help me escape the Thakur home. Initially, my parents won't accept me but later on they will also forgive me. I know that my future would be in dark as Sajjan Singh and Shakti Singh won't tolerate this humiliation

Further about the track change she told us that, "I am happy as now I will get again the same love and support from the audiences which I didn't get after my change of character. But now there would be change in her behaviour.

This revelation will come by this week while apart from this the audience would see that Komal will go to Sajjan Singh's place to stay for a while. Adarsh will come to Thakur's place and he won't recognize Aarushi. Don't forget to watch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, December 27, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1131/aarushi-learns-the-truth-about-aman-realises-her-mistake.aspx

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxlighthousepierfariwishbostaniansinipillaivishpdaddysgirl786teri_susanAlwayshopefulabcd2-Khush-shruthiRFilza.---Yemi---Fallen StarMinnie.hussainramsoLilac_N_Mapleroseinbloom....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Thank god!! Pheewwww....I was getting skeptical as there was no Pratigya segment or article in the morning so I thought Aarushi might not leave TN after all and CV's changed ther mind again but thanks for the confirmation....now I am relieved...Smile

Thanks for sharing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveditha

STARONE.IN

STAR Plus'  prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya will witness some important turning point in which there would be some emotional scene between the two sisters - Pratigya and Aarushi when she  realises her mistake of not believing Pratigya.

STARONE.IN

STAR Plus source tell us that, "We have recently shot a scene in which Aarushi finds Aman with the same lady which Pratigya had brought during the her wedding. This gives her a shock. She repents her actions and now wants to go back to her parents house."

Further our source tells that, "Pratigya as the elder sister will forgive her and she will take her back to the Saxena's house. After this ,she won't be the same bubbly Aarushi and will become very serious in her life."'

We spoke to Aarushi aka Awantika Hundal, "Yes, very soon I will come to know the truth of Aman and I would realize my mistake of not believing in Pratigya. I want to go back to my own house as this this marriage is illegal. Pratigya would help me escape the Thakur home. Initially, my parents won't accept me but later on they will also forgive me. I know that my future would be in dark as Sajjan Singh and Shakti Singh won't tolerate this humiliation

Further about the track change she told us that, "I am happy as now I will get again the same love and support from the audiences which I didn't get after my change of character. But now there would be change in her behaviour.

This revelation will come by this week while apart from this the audience would see that Komal will go to Sajjan Singh's place to stay for a while. Adarsh will come to Thakur's place and he won't recognize Aarushi. Don't forget to watch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
StarOne news

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1131/aarushi-learns-the-truth-about-aman-realises-her-mistake.aspx

@ bold...The penny seems to have dropped...

Adopting Pooja's Slogan... Thanks for Sharing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---Minnie.hussainramsoLilac_N_Maple

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

STARONE.IN

STARONE.IN

StarOne news
StarOne news

@ bold...The penny seems to have dropped...

Adopting Pooja's Slogan... Thanks for Sharing

LOL you've got to give her props for trying to project a positive attitude however delusional it might be.....

"same love and support" ....... did i miss something? she had this before the character change ShockedConfusedLOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier-Khush-Minnie.suk4hussainramsoLilac_N_Maple

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I seriously have no idea about the love she would get or got before ...after she leaves TN, but all I can say is she wouldnt have been hated as much as now had she acted a little better!

anyways lets see what CVs gonna do with the new serious Arushi. N Good taht CVs dont show her to be gone in the blues....

But I will not take an ounce of wat is called as turning point in the story n so called emotional scenes between sisters...
good thing is that Arushi leaving TN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.suk4hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Oh no! We get rid of one moron from TN and another one enters. Where is the fairness in that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Minnie.

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN

STARONE.IN

StarOne news
StarOne news

thanks nevidetha for posting the article
underlinedShocked now tell me the truth my friends who was loving ansupporting her before alsoOuch and she realised that we dont love her and our hatred becomes more intense when she entes kriya land  chalo all  iz well that ends well happyBig smile but i am proud of ourselves that our constant apealing from pops gets acknowleged  this is the power of audience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.suk4

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN

STARONE.IN

StarOne news
StarOne news

@bold
Ok..then that scene must be some x rated one..aisi waisi scene pe woh maan ne waali to nahin hai wo..because she was not ready to believe her own sister...she needed some solid evidence..
But how are they going to show that scene on a national channel..
Wink

@ underlined
Oh..pls dont become serious..bubbly hi rahen to achcha hai..

Thanks, Nivedita..for sharing..

Edited by vishp - 27 December 2010 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.hussainramsotelstra

Go to top