CONFUSION.....PLEASE READ.

Posted: 13 years ago

See here:

http://wikinewforum.com/shoW*Hread.php?t=39133&page=13

please follow the link and go to the end of the page.............you will find the exact copy of clown's thread.....mat be they are the same person or ?????????

anyways I would really like to have some kind of proof of what Sameer said about Ashmit's underwear....because I spoke to someone who was present that day in the sets of Apka Farman
and she told me that she didn't hear any such thing......

The above link is not working.😕 Go here:

http://wikinewforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Find the thread and go to page-13.
Edited by rahulbose - 13 years ago
May be both r the same person......😊

or may be sumbdy "copy & paste" it......😒
sumnody copied  from here   and pasted there
Whatever clown has said is just clowning around. There is not a bit of truth in anything he has said.

All the forum members should've reported him for spreading libel and using derogatory language about contestants, instead of encouraging him. Well, this is a spammer you all have created.
I think here we have someone called Priya20 or something like tht..

I saw the same Display pic in tht wiki site.. I think that member copies pastes the datas :)
Originally posted by prernazz

Whatever clown has said is just clowning around. There is not a bit of truth in anything he has said.

All the forum members should've reported him for spreading libel and using derogatory language about contestants, instead of encouraging him. Well, this is a spammer you all have created.

Well I think the same.. Glad to know that I am not the only one.. Mussay he/she managed to make some members against Sam for no reason 😕 That's the only good that she/he did
clown if you read my post please clarify Sam's statement ......nobody seems to have heard anything about it.
Well I don't know the reason that person had for spreading such horrid lies, probably thought that he would not be banned if he pretended that all the derogatory things he wanted to say about certain contestants, he could say pretending that other contestants were saying them.

But I hold the members of this forum who participated in those threads entirely responsible for creating another Wesia. All the best folks, you encouraged him, now you live with it.
MY GOD.... i read all clown's topic....never trusted him on Sam's sniffing comments...... he has manged to make fans anti-Sam.

I never responded to him in the beginning but on the 2nd day i thanked him for the posts like a fool.
Originally posted by rahulbose

http://wikinewforum.com/shoW*Hread.php?t=39133&page=13

please follow the link and go to the end of the page.............you will find the exact copy of clown's thread.....mat be they are the same person or ?????????

anyways I would really like to have some kind of proof of what Sameer said about Ashmit's underwear....because I spoke to someone who was present that day in the sets of Apka Farman
and she told me that she didn't hear any such thing......

hey rahulbose thanx........

Page Not Found

d page has been removed.........hope u took a screenshot........

am glad i dint believe clown 4 a single moment