Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

heheh....i was Shocked Bee....while seeing Camera stopping on him so many times..so decided to give a Count of how many time it happened...and see today it 11 times....
agree now CVs are thinking or realizing who is the lead....phew finally....
NHQ=90% throughout the camera game but it was 100% when camera zooms on him in precap....
what say..?

You counted! good for us.๐Ÿ˜†
I didnt see the precap because the video stopped few sec before update and then had connection problems. Will try to watch later. Should see it if it is 100%.
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sam1903

finally we can see Ahem for more than once... i am super happy.. though episode was very emotional... but i was super happy to see Ahem... he was awesome with expression he(Nazim) must be happy to get emote some more expression....

luv the way Elesh put up the question with Kinjal... he is cute... i hope Mehta's will not leave the show....
Eleesh will get marry to Kinjal not with Dhawal the joker.... 

hehe sam..i was Shocked Badly,,,,when camera was stopping on him after each and every dialogue...I was abt to pinch myself to assure m not dreaming....but nope it was real..
so m on cloud 9.....
NAzim ho khush na ho...main to BAHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KHUSH hu
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hehe sam..i was Shocked Badly,,,,when camera was stopping on him after each and every dialogue...I was abt to pinch myself to assure m not dreaming....but nope it was real..
so m on cloud 9.....
NAzim ho khush na ho...main to BAHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KHUSH hu

same here Sadhli ... i was super happy too... he was looking handsome in his pink shirt...
i must say... Man look more hot in pink color now...esp.. if he is Nazim....๐Ÿ˜ณ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update sadhli...

Gosh it was such a boring episode... but i really felt bad seeing Koki... the way she was helpless and her head down with shame over her daughter's kartut.... many shocked faces and 2 evil faces..... but but did i see someone with a stable face... it was Dhaval...  no reaction at all.... now the twist in tale what is Elesh going to ask tomorrow....

you know after seeing the episode i really felt that Kinjal is not pregnant but is faking it so her family gets her married to Umang... but once he turns her down her reputation is all gone....  i really felt that there are chances that Elesh-Kinjal love story will be revived with the help of Gopi... as i really felt today he loved her.... something like the movie Saathiya where Rani's sister's alliance gets rejected because Rani refuses to marry the bro of the groom.... and then Vivek brings it again... well now me again back to guessing as really happy that Kinjal drama atleast for the start is complete.... now Ahem drama will start and that is something i'm waiting to see... the way he reacts to Umang's words that Ahem left his sister Anita.... so Umang left his sister Kinjal in the lurch....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

same here Sadhli ... i was super happy too... he was looking handsome in his pink shirt...
i must say... Man look more hot in pink color now...esp.. if he is Nazim....๐Ÿ˜ณ

yup...Pink me he was Looking so gorgeous...that I cant even looked at anything else...
Savi13 thumbnail

yup...Pink me he was Looking so gorgeous...that I cant even looked at anything else...

i swear right now we are our mean best... someone is so sad... instead of showing sympathy to him we are drooling on him
br2499 thumbnail

i swear right now we are our mean best... someone is so sad... instead of showing sympathy to him we are drooling on him

Oh Sam! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Any hotness should be acknowledged and drooled over๐Ÿ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

Oh Sam! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Any hotness should be acknowledged and drooled over๐Ÿ˜†

@sam....its all CVs mistake...they should have made him wear any other color in todays "To be sad and shocked Aham" but there wrong decision turned him "To Be Hottest Droolworthy Aham"
so its not our mistake ass credit goes To CVs...

@bee......Hotness Should be admired....."Kahi Bhi Kabhi Bhi Kaise Bhi"..my new latest Motto...
br2499 thumbnail

@sam....its all CVs mistake...they should have made him wear any other color in todays "To be sad and shocked Aham" but there wrong decision turned him "To Be Hottest Droolworthy Aham"

@bee......Hotness Should be admired....."Kahi Bhi Kabhi Bhi Kaise Bhi"..my new latest Motto...

Exactly Sadhli ben! 
Savi13 thumbnail

no matter what ever they have made him wear today... i am just sure we will end up with drooling over him...
i think shirt and colors are getting complement because of him..