SBS: Gopi is The Best Bahu in 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

In SBS today Top 6 Bahus of Tellyworld....and need not to be Shocked it was Kokila is Gopi Vau....
Haan Haan Humari Pyaari Gopi  hi Hai Bahu#1.......
The Best Bahu of Tellyland in 2010 who got this #1 position in least time...and Dhamaal ke Saath Kamaal Ki kar diya....

here is the link....watch from 09:00......

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=375548

Njoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What a joke! ROFL.. Saathiya no.1 and now gopi also..? How do they select these no.1s? Can someone explain this to me... I was wishing Rashi to be no.1...
Thanks for sharing. Gopi is obviously No.1 Bahu, she always does what is required of her, does the cooking, cleaning, watering plants, hanging of clothes, her job is to ensure the happiness and comfort of everyone in the Modi House.

Sad Nivedita is No.6, thought she would be higher on the list. Akshara is also a good Bahu.
Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

What a joke! ROFL.. Saathiya no.1 and now gopi also..? How do they select these no.1s? Can someone explain this to me... I was wishing Rashi to be no.1...
😆😆plse tell me why rashi and also agree with you its a joke😆
Rashi should be on the list of worst Bahu's, she and Goldie (of Sabki Laadli Bebo) would be competing for No.1 spot.

Rashi always gives excuse, my mother is unwell, so i cannot do any work for Kinjal's wedding. I cannot make decisions, ask Gopi as i am the choti bahu, she delegates all kitchen chores to Mani and Gopi. Never seen her caring about the comfort of anyone in the Modi house but herself. When she had the house keys everyone would go hungry because she and her mother went to the beauty parlour. 
So why was SNS never nominated in STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS
Originally posted by ImagineTV

So why was SNS never nominated in STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS
i believe that awards can be brough with money..
Originally posted by Jake-neil

i believe that awards can be brough with money..

Yes , You are right. I think it is the same with ITA and Indian Telly Awards because always the same people win like Yhe Rihsta Kya or Uttaran. They are 10x better actress than Hina Khan or parul Chaun.