Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#554:We Love Capris <3 (Page 81)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 66286

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

The Gurl..is challenging him n all he can do is stare at herROFL
 
I wonder whr his staring?
 
Her face, her eyes or her lips? LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeebkhanaftermath..

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93720

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

 
ROFLROFL I swear i that was real life, Karan would have just kissed her, he wouldn't even want to think abt anything else Tongue
they should hv been togther in realTongue then we would hv seen their personal pics anyhow by stalking themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhawwEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeebkhan

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93720

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Swancy..Kuch Nahi balda...aur kuch nahi badlega ;) [Deep's line :P
.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Joined: 01 November 2008
Posts: 10434

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

LOLLOL Sorry baby, u should have been here wen we were crazzily talkin abt Don Tongue < V?  Why the fudge were we talkin abt Don? LOLLOL
 
Ooooo Prize?????? Hmmmmmmmmm sorry jaan, i hav nothin on me Tongue
well u should be jaan... i will b the ermmm... urm... errr mayb.. urm... yah!!! master chef Wacko lol
 
well well well u do actaully read the friging new ff of mine lol.. LOL
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93720

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i was smiling like an idiots watching this scneROFL
she was such a pataka...n he was calm but very annoyed ROFL n she keeps challenging him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeebkhan

tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 5731

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

 
ROFLROFL I swear i that was real life, Karan would have just kissed her, he wouldn't even want to think abt anything else Tongue
they should hv been togther in realTongue then we would hv seen their personal pics anyhow by stalking themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhawwEmbarrassed
HAHAROFLWould have caught them kissingROFL
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93720

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

LOL Sorry baby, u should have been here wen we were crazzily talkin abt Don Tongue < V?  Why the fudge were we talkin abt Don? LOLLOL
 
Ooooo Prize?????? Hmmmmmmmmm sorry jaan, i hav nothin on me Tongue
ROFLi evn dnt remmber...i just knw tht Nori said am KaSh Bond n i just cme wiv DonROFL
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 66286

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lali

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

LOLLOL Sorry baby, u should have been here wen we were crazzily talkin abt Don Tongue < V?  Why the fudge were we talkin abt Don? LOLLOL
 
Ooooo Prize?????? Hmmmmmmmmm sorry jaan, i hav nothin on me Tongue
well u should be jaan... i will b the ermmm... urm... errr mayb.. urm... yah!!! master chef Wacko lol
 
well well well u do actaully read the friging new ff of mine lol.. LOL
 
LOLLOLLOL God i swear all KaShians, come with Krazziness in them Tongue
 
I will sweetie, urs will be the only FF i'll be reading Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lali.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KASH KASH KASH

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: fragrance9   Replies: 318   Views: 26534

fragrance9 318 26534 25 May 2012 at 4:08am by amaniM
HAPPY KASH BIRTHDAY to kash & kashians

2 3

Author: oyyehoyye   Replies: 19   Views: 2742

oyyehoyye 19 2742 07 December 2010 at 8:36am by ksgforever10
KaSh Heaven#445: KaShappy Birthday KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Ri.   Replies: 1199   Views: 30388

-Ri. 1199 30388 24 August 2010 at 8:49am by aftermath..
Karan-Shilpa Heaven#318: Reunited in Heaven<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 1203   Views: 31438

JennyPenny 1203 31438 08 April 2010 at 12:35pm by -Cherry-
LOVE LOVE and ONLY LOVE in the AIR

Author: sray76   Replies: 6   Views: 3086

sray76 6 3086 18 July 2008 at 4:23pm by Ishaqzaadi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index