KaSh Heaven#554:We Love Capris <3 - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

😳😳Nothing to say!but it took my breath away😳
@ viru u talking to moi wat naaahii dnt do that plz read my ff well read the intro then common only the intro i updated finishing is long way to go dude
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
πŸ˜•if you want this thread moving!then u hv 2 talk to me! :P
btw....u r staying more longer thn u use 2 do😳
Originally posted by .Lali

@ viru u talking to moi wat naaahii dnt do that plz read my ff well read the intro then common only the intro i updated finishing is long way to go dude
Okay.i'll read theintro...but u just dnt knw wiv whom u r messing wiv if u dnt update it😈

Such a beautiful moment, damnit, so smooth. The way Karan's thumb is just inches away from her lips, he could trail his fingers down to her lips, just brushing his thumb softly over her lips. While she shudders and shivers under his touch, closing her eyes as he pulled her bottom lip into his thumb. Slowly his eyes start filled with passion, leaning in, blowing his soft breath on her lips, making her gasp in soft passion.

Cause they just belong together.
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

πŸ˜•if you want this thread moving!then u hv 2 talk to me! :P
btw....u r staying more longer thn u use 2 do😳

😳

Isha loves her Don 😳

Ahh her hair blowing...n she getting mesmerised by tht hot hunk in frnt of her...who appears 2 b just in the state as herπŸ€ͺ

He looks sooo funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and she looks beautiful. Hayeeeeee

BLACK & Gold!HOT MANπŸ€ͺ

Karan, let me tell u something Jannu, if you EVER, get a chance to get sooo close to her, and she gives herself readily to you, YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT BASKETBALL DUDE. Just get those lips into yours, and you'll die from the sweet tender softness of her flesh.