Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's wats the Logic behind such a Hug??MAANEET HUG (Page 7)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

I agree viju... BTW this time there is a back hug too, with MSK hugging geet from behind... looks like the CV's r finally experimenting...

Let them Experiment....i love experimentsWink

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

You are absolutely right!

I personally loved the way they hugged after the KBM night... where she hugs him around his neck... they should be doing that more often..

and Maan hugging Geet from the back could be shown sometimes as well.. it looks cute plus it could be like Maan surprising Geet from behind.. cliched yet I still want to see it being done with Maaneet because they always end up making the situation original..

or even having Geet hug Maan from the back.. that would be very sensuous.. and could be used in a situation where they have a little tiff and Geet comes to manaofy Maan... that would be a very cute scene!! Day Dreaming

Z

Everybody seems to be vouching for a Back Hug....maybe thats why we will be getting one today....lets see how beautiful it will look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

sameera L Goldie
sameera L
sameera L

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Agree....Smile...there can more beautiful hugs ....Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

I would love to see lap-hug! Till now we have only seen Geet sitting on Maan's lap...but imagine a hug in that position..........with Maan's hands around her waist.......would be very very sensuous and extremely hot!Day Dreaming

Oooooooohhhhh thats Nice
preeti.. Groupbie
preeti..
preeti..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i had the same question in my mind.. why maan raises his head everytime he hugs geetLOL..ANd im waiting for the back hug.Embarrassed.finally something different....Big smile

i agree on the lap hug.. tht wls beEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti..

i had the same question in my mind.. why maan raises his head everytime he hugs geetLOL..ANd im waiting for the back hug.Embarrassed.finally something different....Big smile

i agree on the lap hug.. tht wls beEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeap the same million dollars Query....Akhir kya hai Raaz behind this HugLOL But aaj kuch acha aur different dekhne ko mile

preeti..

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
HeartEmbarrassedVIJI: HUG OF PASSION AND LOVEHeart

This would be experienced only if the MAAN and GEET come closer and have their below the torso parts touch and rather in sorts - GET ENTWINED.  

Most of their hugs, are torso closeness and sadly aloof below.  The only 2 scenes I can recall are (1) the camp night where they affirmed their love with exchange of symbols and hugged passionately and (2)  the hospital come-together where she wraps her hands around his neck and 'I missed you and I love you' reaffirmation hug, so very full of zest. 

We are so charmed watching  their faces and innocent display of hug, and lo! Geet is great with her lips, her bosom sighs and eyes that we just get so involved with that display of emotion.  Both of them seem to be gentle and sweet when they hug, a virgin emotion.

But a littleOuch Embarrassedaggression in passionEmbarrassedWink, and its about time now, since we are going to see some amount of grief and tearyCry eyed episodes with the arrival of goonsAngry and thugsDead for awhile, would be the ideal thing  with closeness below the torso, and legs more closely entwined.

Loads of love to all 'huggy desiring' fans.

roseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

HeartEmbarrassedVIJI: HUG OF PASSION AND LOVEHeart

This would be experienced only if the MAAN and GEET come closer and have their below the torso parts touch and rather in sorts - GET ENTWINED.  

Most of their hugs, are torso closeness and sadly aloof below.  The only 2 scenes I can recall are (1) the camp night where they affirmed their love with exchange of symbols and hugged passionately and (2)  the hospital come-together where she wraps her hands around his neck and 'I missed you and I love you' reaffirmation hug, so very full of zest. 

We are so charmed watching  their faces and innocent display of hug, and lo! Geet is great with her lips, her bosom sighs and eyes that we just get so involved with that display of emotion.  Both of them seem to be gentle and sweet when they hug, a virgin emotion.

But a littleOuch Embarrassedaggression in passionEmbarrassedWink, and its about time now, since we are going to see some amount of grief and tearyCry eyed episodes with the arrival of goonsAngry and thugsDead for awhile, would be the ideal thing  with closeness below the torso, and legs more closely entwined.

Loads of love to all 'huggy desiring' fans.

Wow yaar.......Dint realize that when i open this topic i would get such descriptive Comment....you have out it up so beautiful that i am lost of words

Go to top