Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's wats the Logic behind such a Hug??MAANEET HUG (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Agree my T & K sis, but i am happy that my back hug wish is gonna fulfilled, and also my Brij is comiiiiiiiiiiiiing wohooooo...

Muniza

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
For me a hug is a hug is a hug..where these two are concerned...but what I don't like about Maan when he hugs Geet is the way he ALWAYS raises his head AWAY from her!

Why can't he settle his head on hers or even BEND his head instead of raising it as though he's looking at the roof?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrsihuravenheart-PoisonIvy-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Viji I think we should wait for this scene to air first...bec we really dunno the situation here..mayb its much more than just a hug ..because SBS looked very different than the spoiler picsWinkLOL

I dont mind waiting......and FB's almost always looks way different from the SBS/SBB seg....aur waise bhi Hugs toh hum list kar hi sakthe hai hai naWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

For me a hug is a hug is a hug..where these two are concerned...but what I don't like about Maan when he hugs Geet is the way he ALWAYS raises his head AWAY from her!

Why can't he settle his head on hers or even BEND his head instead of raising it as though he's looking at the roof?!

Exactly my queryConfused Ouch Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmiiish

Originally posted by sexy-selly1234

Originally posted by Asmiiish

Ya you are rite, there should ber variety, like Geet having her arms around his neck. Haha we should list up different types of hug, seems like cvs will need it

hey sweety^^ we already had hug too...remember Geet found Maan in hospital...that SRk-style hug^^ where he opended his arms like SRK??....lol but ya i think i still would love to see it again!!!Hug

Oh ya that one, I have gold fish memoryLOL

I was statin diff types of hug, not complainingWink But today we will get a back hug, something newEmbarrassed

Sweety koi baath nahi, Fish ho tho ya kuch auuuuuur, par hai tu tho GOOOOLD!

lol

ya Im excited too...how ever the hug  might be..I just wanna them hug eachother till the end of times...
SO My jaaaans just hug eachother...humko toh sirf itnha hi chahiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Agree my T & K sis, but i am happy that my back hug wish is gonna fulfilled, and also my Brij is comiiiiiiiiiiiiing wohooooo...

Muniza

Chalo Shukkar hai Babaji ka....LOL
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hey viji............i completely agree with u.....
the comforting hugs were good to watch when their relationship was in the developmental stages..........SmileSmile
now to we shud get a little bit more passionate hugs..............but i guess CVs are saving this for after marrriage........Confused

now that u are talking hugs can i mention 1 which was like ...not-so-good(sorry cant say anything worse than that about our maaneet.....LOLLOLLOL)
the  tome when maan saves geet from the chandelier----and he just grabs her in a very very awkward hug!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedConfused

me so want to see a back hug.....followed by maybe a small nibble on the neck.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

or a hug where geet has her hands around his neck tightly wrapped and his are around her waist......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

one after marrige hug..........where maan is shirtless n just out of shower.........geet comes from behind and rests her head against his back...........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

rest are too x rated to mention..WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihurickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Viji....agreed......however romantic the setting is......repetitive scenes gets a little boring to watch too....

Yes i dont mind if there is no Hug also....I  seriously dont...But when showing the Hug even if they want to keep it simple why not it be something new yaar

Go to top