Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's wats the Logic behind such a Hug??MAANEET HUG (Page 3)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Viji if all types of hugs r shown pre-marriage ..then what will b left for us to see post-marriageROFL..mayb they r reserving the best for post-marriage scenes ..or else freshness will go away if everything comes now onlyEmbarrassed...

Coming to different types of hugs,I think disco hug was differentErmm...even on SBS today for this same scene,I saw a back hugTongue...So I want to wait for the scene to come first before putting my opinionsEmbarrassed
Viji....love the post....but i am gonna go with Jyoti hereTongue....

i always hate being the positive positive one...finally my dear friend jyoti here has the spirit as me...

jeez everyone else on this forum is driving me crazy with their negativity....

lets just wait and watch yeah? U never know....we might get more then we expected?? Fingers crossed.....Big smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 27 December 2010 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihujyoti06

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Viji if all types of hugs r shown pre-marriage ..then what will b left for us to see post-marriageROFL..mayb they r reserving the best for post-marriage scenes ..or else freshness will go away if everything comes now onlyEmbarrassed...

Coming to different types of hugs,I think disco hug was differentErmm...even on SBS today for this same scene,I saw a back hugTongue...So I want to wait for the scene to come first before putting my opinionsEmbarrassed

Hey Jyo....Some times even i feel ki they maybe saving the best Maaneet Scenes(Romantic/Passionate) as well as Hugs for the Post Marriage.....And i seriously wish that is the scenario.....The Disco Hug was Different i agree....the Tere Mast Mast do Nain Hug even if the same style looked a bit innovated with Geet's hair all messed up and Maan straightening it out for her.....and coz it was a close up shot i felt the Hug was Different....But the one i am talking about is being repeated like for eternity.....yaar....Just My POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihudrdee142jyoti06

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji....love the post....but i am gonna go with Jyoti hereTongue....

i always hate being the positive positive one...finally my dear friend jyoti here has the spirit as me...

jeez everyone else on this forum is driving me crazy with their negativity....

lets just wait and watch yeah? U never know....we might get more then we expected?? Fingers crossed.....Big smile

Shiv this has nothing to do with being Negative or Positive....Its all about being Creative which i am sure we all agree the CV's are.....

I am not even questioning Maaneet or Gurti coz i believe they do what they are asked to...my question is to the CV's.....I dont prefer comparing shows coz it would create Friction (Always)....but even in new shows or other shows we have a variety.....what keeping CV's hold back their reigns......

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmiiish

Ya you are rite, there should ber variety, like Geet having her arms around his neck. Haha we should list up different types of hug, seems like cvs will need it

hey sweety^^ we already had hug too...remember Geet found Maan in hospital...that SRk-style hug^^ where he opended his arms like SRK??....lol but ya i think i still would love to see it again!!!Hug

Amiiishbobby13rocks

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
There are many types of hugs...

Comforting hug....passionate hug....sympathy hug...friendly hug (though this doesn't apply to Maaneet) etc:  LOL

So....I agree with jo....we don't know what happened in the scene prior to the hug...so we can't really judge the end results.

Wait and watch before judgement! Big smile

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 27 December 2010 at 7:29am
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Viji....agreed......however romantic the setting is......repetitive scenes gets a little boring to watch too....
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy-selly1234

Originally posted by Asmiiish

Ya you are rite, there should ber variety, like Geet having her arms around his neck. Haha we should list up different types of hug, seems like cvs will need it

hey sweety^^ we already had hug too...remember Geet found Maan in hospital...that SRk-style hug^^ where he opended his arms like SRK??....lol but ya i think i still would love to see it again!!!Hug

Oh ya that one, I have gold fish memoryLOL

I was statin diff types of hug, not complainingWink But today we will get a back hug, something newEmbarrassed
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Viji I think we should wait for this scene to air first...bec we really dunno the situation here..mayb its much more than just a hug ..because SBS looked very different than the spoiler picsWinkLOL

sihudrdee142

Go to top