Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Viji ...i agree wid you ...eventhough i love to see them hugging , Maan always hugs her in a protective way ...would love to see a passionate hug between them ....the hug at the hospital was good ...she runs into his arms and the way they hugged showed their need for each other ....would love to see different varities though ...i'm suere Maaneet would be mind blowing if new ways tried.....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree viju... BTW this time there is a back hug too, with MSK hugging geet from behind... looks like the CV's r finally experimenting...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it will be gud to see variety...but somehow i feel this is just the perfect hug for this couple...
it gives a feeling of assurance and protectiveness from maan...this couple is different from all other couples in indian tv...

maan knows that even if he does the world for her...somewhere in some corner of her heart the past will always haunt her...she will always hv this teeny weeny insecurity that one day maan wud stop loving her...

so...i guess maan knows that he will always hv to assure her that he will be with her always...
i agree that still sometimes there cud be variety....i dont think that will happen before marriage....

lets wait and watch...
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

it will be gud to see variety...but somehow i feel this is just the perfect hug for this couple...

it gives a feeling of assurance and protectiveness from maan...this couple is different from all other couples in indian tv...

This couple is aMixture of all the couple on Indian Televison for a more detailed update......Muni is the best person๐Ÿ˜‰ plus Maaneet is a Very Passionat yet compassionate couple...if thats what we call them is distinctive about...

maan knows that even if he does the world for her...somewhere in some corner of her heart the past will always haunt her...she will always hv this teeny weeny insecurity that one day maan wud stop loving her...

so...i guess maan knows that he will always hv to assure her that he will be with her always...
i agree that still sometimes there cud be variety....i dont think that will happen before marriage....

lets wait and watch...

Whats with the marriage funda.....I dont just get it...and dont consider it an excuse as well

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are absolutely right!

I personally loved the way they hugged after the KBM night... where she hugs him around his neck... they should be doing that more often..

and Maan hugging Geet from the back could be shown sometimes as well.. it looks cute plus it could be like Maan surprising Geet from behind.. cliched yet I still want to see it being done with Maaneet because they always end up making the situation original..

or even having Geet hug Maan from the back.. that would be very sensuous.. and could be used in a situation where they have a little tiff and Geet comes to manaofy Maan... that would be a very cute scene!! ๐Ÿ˜

Z
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I would love to see lap-hug! Till now we have only seen Geet sitting on Maan's lap...but imagine a hug in that position..........with Maan's hands around her waist.......would be very very sensuous and extremely hot!๐Ÿ˜
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Omg, me three! I was thinking about it too! I would love to see a hug like that. โ˜บ๏ธ

@viji. I do think the protective hug is becoming tad bit repetitive however I do hope they are saving the passionate hugs for later on more specifically post-marriage scenes.

Thanks Guys......I agree to the same....I think its time we start compiling the list
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

I agree viju... BTW this time there is a back hug too, with MSK hugging geet from behind... looks like the CV's r finally experimenting...

Let them Experiment....i love experiments๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

You are absolutely right!

I personally loved the way they hugged after the KBM night... where she hugs him around his neck... they should be doing that more often..

and Maan hugging Geet from the back could be shown sometimes as well.. it looks cute plus it could be like Maan surprising Geet from behind.. cliched yet I still want to see it being done with Maaneet because they always end up making the situation original..

or even having Geet hug Maan from the back.. that would be very sensuous.. and could be used in a situation where they have a little tiff and Geet comes to manaofy Maan... that would be a very cute scene!! ๐Ÿ˜

Z

Everybody seems to be vouching for a Back Hug....maybe thats why we will be getting one today....lets see how beautiful it will look
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Agree....๐Ÿ˜Š...there can more beautiful hugs ....๐Ÿ˜‰