Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mchopra

Viji he is tall...so she comes till his neck thats all..i really dont think there is anything wrong in that..for them to hug neck to neck madam will need serious amount of heels..

I agree he is Tall....But thats no excuse for the Hug to be in one fashion yaar...I can site examples of tall male lead protagonist who hugs their female co-actor in  various others styles.....And this too without much and some cases no heels......
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Mujhe Laga ki tujhe Hug se Koi Problem nahi hai......Its when i read the last parts ki i understood ki u also wanna change...way to Go Preeto Ji....Love you for this😊

I too understand ki this hug has been shown innumerable times as a sign to protect her.....and the above examples were just a few of the many....But now toh kuch alag hona chahiye na....
😛
😉😳😛

you know i just watched the second FB pic uskki wajah se mera concentration thoda khraab hogaya hai isliye
u just wait
ek mindblowing Hug bataungi forsure 😉😉

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hey..Viji...

ek aur..list. ..banayeinge..kya??

ok...will be back...and we can discuss this...
guys..come on give suggestions..so Viji can compile it..

btw Boston has 20"snow...and..i am loving watching it..

no way am i going to walk through 2 feet of snow.to shovel my car out of there..

well.slipping and sliding has a new meaning when you drive in these conditions... so i shall wait for the snow to melt...???

ha ha.. will probably make a snowman behind..my car...in the parking lot..!!

Vrushu 🤗

Yes Ek aur List Banayenge.....Haan jaldi jaldi meri Help Karo......aur suno aaj nahi toh Kal Geet ki set...that is as per the show Delhi mein bhi Snowfall Hogi.....

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

you know i just watched the second FB pic uskki wajah se mera concentration thoda khraab hogaya hai isliye
u just wait
ek mindblowing Hug bataungi forsure 😉😉

Sure Yaar.....Koi jaldi nahi...Ab toh Maaneet ke paas poori Zindagi hai Hug Karne ke liye....aur humare paas bhi time hi time...hai....aaram se milkar List Banayenge
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Viji if all types of hugs r shown pre-marriage ..then what will b left for us to see post-marriage🤣..mayb they r reserving the best for post-marriage scenes ..or else freshness will go away if everything comes now only😳...

Coming to different types of hugs,I think disco hug was different🤔...even on SBS today for this same scene,I saw a back hug😛...So I want to wait for the scene to come first before putting my opinions😳
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Viji if all types of hugs r shown pre-marriage ..then what will b left for us to see post-marriage🤣..mayb they r reserving the best for post-marriage scenes ..or else freshness will go away if everything comes now only😳...

Coming to different types of hugs,I think disco hug was different🤔...even on SBS today for this same scene,I saw a back hug😛...So I want to wait for the scene to come first before putting my opinions😳

Viji....love the post....but i am gonna go with Jyoti here😛....

i always hate being the positive positive one...finally my dear friend jyoti here has the spirit as me...

jeez everyone else on this forum is driving me crazy with their negativity....

lets just wait and watch yeah? U never know....we might get more then we expected?? Fingers crossed.....😃
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hey Jyo....Some times even i feel ki they maybe saving the best Maaneet Scenes(Romantic/Passionate) as well as Hugs for the Post Marriage.....And i seriously wish that is the scenario.....The Disco Hug was Different i agree....the Tere Mast Mast do Nain Hug even if the same style looked a bit innovated with Geet's hair all messed up and Maan straightening it out for her.....and coz it was a close up shot i felt the Hug was Different....But the one i am talking about is being repeated like for eternity.....yaar....Just My POV
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji....love the post....but i am gonna go with Jyoti here😛....

i always hate being the positive positive one...finally my dear friend jyoti here has the spirit as me...

jeez everyone else on this forum is driving me crazy with their negativity....

lets just wait and watch yeah? U never know....we might get more then we expected?? Fingers crossed.....😃

Shiv this has nothing to do with being Negative or Positive....Its all about being Creative which i am sure we all agree the CV's are.....

I am not even questioning Maaneet or Gurti coz i believe they do what they are asked to...my question is to the CV's.....I dont prefer comparing shows coz it would create Friction (Always)....but even in new shows or other shows we have a variety.....what keeping CV's hold back their reigns......

Silz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asmiiish

Ya you are rite, there should ber variety, like Geet having her arms around his neck. Haha we should list up different types of hug, seems like cvs will need it

hey sweety^^ we already had hug too...remember Geet found Maan in hospital...that SRk-style hug^^ where he opended his arms like SRK??....lol but ya i think i still would love to see it again!!!🤗
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are many types of hugs...

Comforting hug....passionate hug....sympathy hug...friendly hug (though this doesn't apply to Maaneet) etc:  😆

So....I agree with jo....we don't know what happened in the scene prior to the hug...so we can't really judge the end results.

Wait and watch before judgement! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 13 years ago