Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishan - Suhaana love,when will it start?

raginibahukuni Groupbie
raginibahukuni
raginibahukuni

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I don't agree with many of you who say Ishan is not considerate of Suhaana's feelings. When they were newly married and Suhana said, she did not like Ishan directly to him and went after her old boy friend , you people don't think it is wrong. But now when it is Ishan's turn to show affection to Sonali you say it is wrong. Suhana is tasting her own medicine. Does any one agree? What's your opinion?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMeShakila22441tarunnami2811

ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ya absolutely i agree to ur point....i myself have posted a note on this earlier...named.."please try and understand eshaan".....have a chck on that.....:))
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I understand ur point but Not everyone hates Ishan. 
           While Suhana told Ishan truth abt her boyfriend and did went to see him but only when he was hurt & needed to be taken to hospital. She wasn't chipking her boyfriend all the time & rub it to Ishan's face. I'll say her friendship was more dignified than what Ishan- Sona has. Yes , She had certain expectations from her husband Ishan didn't matched that Image. but remember she is also very naive.
          Earlier in the show they showed Ishan is very shy while Suhana is Outgoing. complete Opposite. now Suddenly Ishan is chipking , hugging, etc with Sona. While he never even hold his wife's hand in front of his family. It's confusing no-one change their personaliy overnight. You r who u r . Change takes time. It is like he has 2 faces. One for sona other for Suhana. That's what confusing everyone. 
            Also from being the understanding & Mature guy he just became really shallow guy. No one dared to pull off all that in front of their spouses . He is doing things unknowing but seems he is blind to his own actions. Trust me if he is mature enough , when Suhana gives him piece of her mind , he is not going to like him self. he will be ashamed of his behavior. 
           I understand v all like attention, he is getting attention from sona which he never gotten from suhana . by saying so does his actions justify? 
           All in all Marriage is a sacred thing. No one should say anything between husband - wife. unless they r going to kill each other. U have to let them work out their problems. Their love should be strong enough to resolve any issue. Sona was unnecessary. Ishan -Suhana would have work out their problems. Trust me Suhana needs time and patience on Ishan's part. 

So Suhana going after her old boyfriend was wrong but what Ishan has with sona is weird. i can't think of better word.  So v don't hate Ishan but tired of the combination of Ishan-Sona. & Tell me do they really need to rub their relationship in front of Suhana every chance they get.? 
      Thanks for reading. LOL  and for their love part hope so soon. Blushing

Edited by netri - 27 December 2010 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiviprincess.TIA.Tiaabhi786nami2811

CutieeMe Senior Member
CutieeMe
CutieeMe

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yeah kinda but this Sona thing is going to far 
juhi1990 Newbie
juhi1990
juhi1990

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
this sona track is stretching too much....Wacko i dnt noe when dis will end... i was a very big fan of SGP... but coz of dis too much stretched track.. i have stopped watching SGP.... I can't take it nemore....Disapprove Dead

Edited by juhi1990 - 28 December 2010 at 2:14am
princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
 i agree to ur point...but now i hate this sona trackAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top