Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 77)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@Fivr: I agree on the Kala bit...that part in yesterday's epi was classic Kala. But I still havent figured out why did she decide to go and confess it all to Naku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Fivr-]

@mnx12: Welcome to the forum yaar! I'm glad you decided to post and I hope you'll continue to do so! We'd love to hear from you! Big smile

I am Minakshi & Thanks,but I can write only 2 to 3 sentences so will be doing that bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@ksh: I think she'd thought k Nakku's lost all her support system - with Baabi gone, Baji preoccupied at the moment, AS busy with her "Dutta" jaap and Dutta toh obviously repulsed by her sight, Nakku was vulnerable. So she figured if she added another "enemy" to the list, that it might be just what is needed to push Nakku over the edge and cause her to leave too. But she obviously didn't take into account the fact that the minute she suggested to Nakku that she didn't harbor nice thoughts for Dutta, that there was NO way Nakku was going anywhere! If she'd just kept it to her dislike of Nakku, I think Nakku might have suffered a huge blow in her self esteem. But the moment she brought Dutta's well being in the picture, the focus was shifted entirely. Now Nakku didn't care if the entire world was against her - she wasn't moving a muscle lest it hurt Dutta..

I just think Kala got over confident, as she tends to sometimes and then she falls flat on her face. LOL But even then, I love how she becomes so vulnerable right away! She cries and look broken.. Normally villians just act psychotic when they get defeated and take vows to make life hell for the protagonist. But she just cries and looks so lost. *sigh* She breaks my heart too! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Will Seema approach Kala if she wants to get back into Dutta's life........If these both come together then there will be more reasons to put Kala outta the house.........

U are all so true about Nakku .........Kahin ye sacrifice na kar deConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
After watching the episode I just realised that Kala loves Kishore very much, the way she was looking at him and then blushing away, I would have never thought. I mean the only time I ever saw her expressing any emotion towards Kishore was when she got sick and how he moved away from her. I think if Kishore ever left her ( which he will never and she knows it), she will snap.

Oh god they way she was advising Dutta to get over his past  as well as reminding him of the pain while making sure he remembers about Nakku, wah wahApprove  only Kala can pull it off. Day Dreaming She certainly knows how to push what button, when and where. LOL

Dutta is such a Sudumunji (sour face in Tamil), he was so reluctant and trying to act all cool. Not good Dutta, keeping such a long face like that. D'oh

Baji was so heartbroken, he couldn't contain himself. Poor guy and Dutta just ignored the person who loves him probably the most. Mind you Nakku loves him a lot but Baji's loves is of a different bond as it is about brotherhood, trust and friendship. It is a rare and unique bond.Unhappy

Nakku you can clearly see how much she yearns for even the slightest acknowledgment from the Sudumunji. She is trying her best but he is just so stubborn. She needs snap at him like she did before the jeep plunged into the forest, am sure it will get brains working again.

Dutta all I can say is High Maintenance. Stern Smile

Sudarshan omg whatever he does it's just funny ROFL
Seriously Zoo le tapiche vandu korungu ( an escaped monkey from the zoo)ROFL

On a lighter note I mean they had a two DJs with a mixer for the 'party' without actual guests, I mean who does that. LOL I suppose they figured since the guests that comes always end getting traumatised, they didn't invite anyone.Tongue  I suppose no one wants to come to any of the loony bin's party unless they like gossiping or just want to watch a spectacle. LOL

I think I have ranted enough
ciao muchachas Embarrassed

Edited by fuzzyface - 29 December 2010 at 4:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Fivr-divy609*dewdrop~pearl*

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@Fuzzy: Haina!!! I loved how she sat with him when they were all waiting for Dutta to show up - jaise it was the most normal thing for to be sitting with him. And then when it was his turn to "perform" she sat up right away, totally intrigued. And of course, when he alluded to her, she blushed and I totally giggled. I really do think she loves him too - absolutely and completely! Day Dreaming She needs him by her side - chahey jitna bhi lar jhagar le but if Kishore ever leaves, like you said, she's going to loose it. I think he's her anchor in life - without him I'm pretty sure she'll loose her footing entirely.

I am such a Kishore-Kala fanatic! I especially miss their arguments - shuru shuru mein jo hotey they clashes! Uff! Did sparks fly then or what! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidivy609fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: I think she'd thought k Nakku's lost all her support system - with Baabi gone, Baji preoccupied at the moment, AS busy with her "Dutta" jaap and Dutta toh obviously repulsed by her sight, Nakku was vulnerable. So she figured if she added another "enemy" to the list, that it might be just what is needed to push Nakku over the edge and cause her to leave too. But she obviously didn't take into account the fact that the minute she suggested to Nakku that she didn't harbor nice thoughts for Dutta, that there was NO way Nakku was going anywhere! If she'd just kept it to her dislike of Nakku, I think Nakku might have suffered a huge blow in her self esteem. But the moment she brought Dutta's well being in the picture, the focus was shifted entirely. Now Nakku didn't care if the entire world was against her - she wasn't moving a muscle lest it hurt Dutta..

I just think Kala got over confident, as she tends to sometimes and then she falls flat on her face. LOL But even then, I love how she becomes so vulnerable right away! She cries and look broken.. Normally villians just act psychotic when they get defeated and take vows to make life hell for the protagonist. But she just cries and looks so lost. *sigh* She breaks my heart too! LOL

Yep I love that too...though ofcourse it doesnt break my heart. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Fivr-fuzzyface

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

^^ Woh mera heart break kar ley itna hi kaafi hai.. Sab ka heart us ney break kar diya toh Dutta k liye kya bachey ga! ROFLROFLROFL 

*sigh* Kishore ki baat chali toh I just miss Aisha so much! We used to have so much fun when there used to be Kishore-Kala confrontations. So much passive aggression. So much passion too! Or at least we saw it.. ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyface

Go to top